Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. (4193 Views)

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Stevengerd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Op U Get Mind Oh! U Deh Lick Plate, Sore Throat Never Show U Pepper B4, U Go Learn!
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Theres a difference between squirting and urinating.
shawo.
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
leave trash for Lawma but its spelt fond of
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
Creamymoltenlar, what is your say on this
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2017
She go soon piss for your facegrin
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2017
How I so wish people could show their faces when they type stuff like this
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by harbjar(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
so u've been drinking her urine ....very medicinal
urine is not medicinal and never will it be.. stop these rubbish
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, what is your say on this
Its either she's squirting or she pees herself due to the intense stimuli. Either way she really is peeing on OP, since squirt has urine in it. Unless she just gets extremely wet, to the point of dripping.
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
undecided
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Its either she's squirting or she pees herself due to the intense stimuli. Either way she really is peeing on OP, since squirt has urine in it. Unless she just gets extremely wet, to the point of dripping.

Why won't you know it
Re: My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph / My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. / See What Our Girls Are Recorded Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.