Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) (66606 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Heavance(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2017
This is not a Tiger na, can't we differentiate Lion from Tiger again?
Tigers are not even in Africa anymore according to NatGeoWild.
And those asking where it will be, The oba's palace has a zoo, so it is interesting visiting the palace.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by bedfordng(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by fakati(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
A live goat must be provided daily.....
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by TPAND(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
kings09:
Grammar. Dem for give am barbie doll? undecided

What do you mean by
kings09:
Grammar.
?
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by spartan117(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Lalasticlala good morning I saw u now.

So good at least those PDP enemy of state cannot get him.

Useless PDP they kept us in all this hardship put more lions

Said Baba
What exactly are u saying
U are not making sense
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
This cat is spotted na. Looks more like a leopard if you ask me.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by drewxx88(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
are you kidding... a wild animal that is meant for the zoo is presented to an oba as a mark of respect. This is Babarism at its peak
actually your wrong most monarchs have what's called a managrie that's like a personal zoo the oba of benin has and some obas in the west too so its not like the oba is gonna make the animal feel bad its gonna be part of his personal collection...
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
watch natgeo wild and be enlightened about the animals you share the earth with but una no go gree...tiger cubs are born with their stripes, that is a lion cub.. tigers are only found in far east Asia while lions are predominant in Africa..
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Guestlander: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Epositive:
*singing*
won kilor fun olode o sugbon ko gba ikilo
aigba ikilo lo se ku pa olode undecided

Lmao......You are a joker.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by savagefinder: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
are you kidding... a wild animal that is meant for the zoo is presented to an oba as a mark of respect. This is Babarism at its peak
like you haven't seen Italians that own panthers as pets?
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by savagefinder: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

OP abeg make up your mind is it a lion or a tiger?
e taya me

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by JastSiryin(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Tokziby:
It is a Lion cub.
Tigers are born with their stripes, they dont grow it. Op kindly change it to a "Lion Cub". And the sound it made can be called a growl or a guttural sound, like say, "guy cordinate urself, i dey warn u oo". The LION's or Tigers Roar is a very unique sound that is very loud, No be u go stand there when a Lion roar even when its in the cage.
Smartest comment here bro...educate my niggaz!
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by donnie(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2017
That's a lion, not a tiger
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by giles14(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
shout up stop blabbing nonsense
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by pannyman(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2017
hotspec:
Confused OP. Cant even differenciate btw Tiger and Lion. Shiiior

Don't mind him. My 4-year old son will teach him a lesson or two in recognition of animals. Thanks to National Geographic Wild.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by jeje123(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
oyeb15:
nice one! but beware cos its a wild animal.
Dont panic its a friendly animal shocked grin tongue
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by zynzyn(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
The animal is still a kid!

Doesn't trust humans. It roars as it's defence mechanism. Besides, being kept in a cage does not help it's state. It feels generally insecure. But a lion is a lion, so! undecided

Seems to be weak and tired. I hope it is getting enough food?!
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by TPAND(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2017
giles14:
shout up stop blabbing nonsense
Get lost and get some sense
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by dragonking3: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2017
jnizzle:
This is a tiger, not a lion.
That is a lion
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by IRALIFE(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Wooden cage? Even our dogs(Rottweiler) destroyed their wooden cages. It is not safe o. They should make a strong iron cage for it if they intend to keep it and not send it to a zoo.
It must also be released once in a while to roam within a bigger secured area if not it will be more hostile. It would have been better if it was brought while still very small.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by bigtt76(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2017
This starving seven month old tiger abi na Lion sef grin either the OP or Igbinedion nor sabi the difference between the two tongue looks more like a civet cat tongue

Ebal:

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/watch-how-lion-given-to-oba-of-benin-as.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvXRAMxjuqY&feature=youtu.be
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by mekadmiry(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2017
I think some of us should tone down on Africa magic and watch more of Nat Geo wild.
OP can't even differentiate between a tiger cub and a lion cub
That picture is a lion cub, but the news everywhere is that Igbinedion gave the Oba a tiger cub.
Moreover, that lion cub in the pic has a wound on its belly.....how can the Oba receive a wounded animal as a gift ?
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by ChynoBEATS: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Ebal:

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/watch-how-lion-given-to-oba-of-benin-as.html

Dear Op .. that lil cub is a Lion .. Please correct your heading....

Tigers mostly found in Asia.. N some parts of Europe close to asia.... Like russia n co....
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by whizcartel(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
OP so you nur know the difference between lion and tiger SMH.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Be it lion or tiger, that's good.
As for me, I like big cat alot expecially lion because of their social behavior.
Tiger: strongest and biggest big cat , expecially Russian tigers
Jaguar: most powerful canine
Lion: most intelligent big cats, social and king.the only big cat that can kill hippos, Buffaloes, giraffe. Gazelle, antelope, zebra are snacks to this family called lion pride
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by peren: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
are you kidding... a wild animal that is meant for the wild is presented to an oba as a mark of respect. This is Babarism at its peak

I think it is also barbaric that you expect an animal to be in a zoo and not its natural habitat .
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by malificent(f): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
I believe it will be well taken care of,atleast 2 goats in a week and a steady supply of chicken.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by 4watever: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
This animal is injured. What a pity
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by TPAND(f): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
peren:

I think it is also barbaric that you expect an animal to be in a zoo and not its natural habitat .

are you kidding... a wild animal that is meant for the wild is presented to an oba as a mark of respect. This is Babarism at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.