Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) (19268 Views)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by akinlex(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol... wonders shall never end, they are now stealing mother's day write up.

"I wrote mine from my heart, with tears in my eyes, write yours too" woman tells lady who stole her write-up

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHU2jUDwT4/?taken-by=lady_may_b

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/lady-accused-stealing-mothers-day-write-up.html

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Aliyeous(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Copy copy...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol. Everything about women = Attention + Drama.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Mille: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
She copy, copy mistake join.

Lavel ko, lava ni

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by naughtyDiana: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
that's what happens when a girl is an olodo. too dumb in the brain to think

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Untop say u won impress mama wey innocently no go read am?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
She must be Oge Okoye's cousin. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by heryurh(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol grin No be una say make we dey celebrate mother's day for facebook? Your mama dey with you for house wey you go wish am for there, na on top facebook wey she o go check na him you wan wish am happy's mother's day. Umu ogbanje.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by thugcheetahh: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
In the spirit of mothers day grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by goingape1: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
akinlex:
Lol... wonders shall never end, they are now stealing mother's day write up.

"I wrote mine from my heart, with tears in my eyes, write yours too" woman tells lady who stole her write-up

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHU2jUDwT4/?taken-by=lady_may_b

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/lady-accused-stealing-mothers-day-write-up.html

no noise on Fathers day but when it comes to mothers days we won't here word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by MrTypist: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Steal mother's day write up kwa?

Na music abi na movie script grin

Mother's day speech plagiarism cry

*good artists copy while great artists steal*

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by kpukpuyenke: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Someone cannot Do Copy and Paste in peace again?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
She liked the lines and used them.

Just that, she should have referenced her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
People too get time sha
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
My dear copying is allowed. You copy until you copy her mother name join

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
What is "Lavel of love"?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by JVgal(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Women and their wahala sef
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by chibuezearthur(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
How can I say I love my mother if I can't be original in expressing my heart felt emotions to her? I'd rather put a simple I love you mum, than that long stolen epistle. Shammmeeee

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
No creativity. Even to write something short and sweet for Mama.
sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by masseratti: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tbillz:
Untop say u won impress mama wey innocently no go read am?
i taya oooo,like their mums are on Ig or other social media.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
U copy write up and claim it as urs- Weldon Sir,
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's a normal thing na. We copy each other in Nigeria. tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol @lavel.. .. imagine copying without proof reading.
Fish brain babe
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
neoOduduwa:
She must be Oge Okoye's cousin. grin
lol,
that was hilarious wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahaha....somebody hold me o grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin
Nothing wey dem no go steal for this country

Reminds me of a writeup I wrote on my birthday from what happened to me days prior to that day then a Facebook friend copied it word for word on his birthday few weeks after. Something wey no happen to him o he copy everything, I just commented "happy birthday" on the post to make him know I saw it. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) by sonnie10: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
gurunlocker:
What is "Lavel of love"?
That is the typo she was talking about
*level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.