Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Programming Language Can I Use? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Can I Use? (1098 Views)

What Programming Language Can I Use To Achieve This? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Can I Use? by Skyblack(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wat pro language can i use to build a software to track goods in a super market.
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by daftpikin: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Skyblack:
Wat pro language can i use to build a software to track goods in a super market.

Which one do you know
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by 4kings: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do you mean tracking of goods, in terms of revenue generation, if so:
Python is good for data analysis with the matplotlib library.

If it's an online store, you can scrape the data of all your goods using python's robobrowser library, and do the data visualisation with matplotlib.
Or if its not online, and the supermarket uses spreadsheet like excel, you can also access the data through pyexcel or csv library and do the visualisation tracking with matplotlib.

Python has a very readable syntax to boost your learning speed and the various libraries are also easy to use, once you've understood basic python.
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by Skyblack(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tanx, bro nd were did u base?
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by Skyblack(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Html,php and briefy knowlegde on javascrip
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by 4kings: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Skyblack:
Tanx, bro nd were did u base?
Do you mean 'base' programming or location wise.
Re: What Programming Language Can I Use? by 4kings: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2017
the 3 languages you mentioned are also helpful too.

(1) (Reply)

With This 10 Tips You Would Hire The Best Developer For Your StartupĀ idea. / Paystack Plugin For Civicrm / A Question About Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.