Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD (20501 Views)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by duni04(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu hitched a ride in the private jet of retired Air Commodore Mohammed. Air Commodore Mohammed is currently under arrest over the arms scandal.Where did the nation number one anti-corruption fighter expect a former military officer to get money to buy a private jet?Magu is not indispendable,there are many Nigerians out there who can head EFCC.We are after all a nation with a population of 170 million people.
Bros Buhari appointed the same Umar as a panel member on the arms probe panel. Magu was also nominated there. Buhari expected Magu and Umar to work on the same panel. Should Magu have refused to work with Umar, an appointee of Buhari? Try to sit down and think before posting. The only reason Magu and Umar were cooperating was because Buhari put them on the same panel. If the DSS had done their job and vetted Umar well, Buhari would not have made the mistake of appointing Umar.

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Saraki has so dedicated his life to white collar crime. I doubt he has ever spent a dollar honestly earned in his entire life!

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by aolawale025: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Unfortunately anything Magu does now would be seen as witch-hunting. While am not defending Saraki. What happened to the other petitions received by the efcc in respect of other APC chieftains? The inability of the efcc to prosecute an apolitical anti corruption war is a big dent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by fontpro(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=doctokwus post=54983195] Dont blame Saraki.
My annoyance is not even with Saraki,but with d cattle rearer i voted for.When Buhari made that nonsencical statement that he doesn't mind who emerges as senate president or speaker,sane supporters of his and even neutrals cried out how wrong that was.

Guy i shared your sentiments too, but on the contrary. You see PMB has played best of democracy in an undemocratic setting, that's all i will say .
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by CioAngels(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2017
So many wicked reasons why saraki and daura does not want magu as efcc chair. This is one of the reasons. Wait, is saraki not ashamed that his name is mentioned in every shocking fraud/stealing? Saraki must be a serial thief then. PA Buhari, Magu Must Be Efcc Chair No Matter their Reports/Gangup Framework Against Him. MAGU EFCC CHAIR. Though, i was against him for the secret employment he did at efcc, well, he was not the only acomplice. MAGU THE EFCC CHAIR.

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by irepsuccess: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is not clean didn't you read the DSS allegations.
just because MAGu is a public office holder, that doesn't mean he shouldn't have 2 mansions at abuja nw?
He isn't a poor man nw.... so, d report is political #ntn more
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by donbenz(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Ice all these wizards
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by wealth123: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Oga, that guy made more valid and intelligent points than you. You are just babbling on what you know nothing about. If you call Magu, mumu what are you? What have you achieved in life? Only to come here to support evil doers called senators. Dino Melaye a third class graduate of 1999 with 10 exotic cars including a Ferrari is your hero? You need to see a doctor urgently.
vandutchjoungen:

You lack critical thinking so I can't waste my time arguing with you. We are not on the same intelectual level. Magu is not wise for hobnobing with a corrupt former military officer. He knows he lives in the most corrupt nation in the world and yet hitches a free ride in a private jet owned by a former military officer. He is the definition of a mugu.

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is not clean didn't you read the DSS allegations.

What I read in the DSS' report to me is not enough to condemn Magu although it could make me keep a close watch on him just to satisfy my conscience. Leave the poor man alone
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
I've alws known Saraki to be a very bad man.
only death can stop him from pilfering the collective wealth of the pple.
jus go to Kwara and u ll marvel at the magnitude of damage he did, and still doing, to his already poverty stricken pple.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by nkemjacob2(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
saraki has done more harm to the nation than good...

he is a national disgrace....
we no d high rate of politics practised unfortunate this politics is not helping nigerians

not until death sentence is a penalty to looters oga corruption fight is a waste of time.....buhari should stop wasting his time

COLLASPED COUNTRY
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Boyooosa(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Where ever the village head sell marijuana ,the wife use to sell alcohol and children are collecting undue illegal taxes from the populate. Peace would surely eluded the village. You can not have cat as Chief security to a basket of smoke fishes .... what do you expect?
You know all these and you have not become ALAGA IBILE.... ISHHHH!
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Jabioro: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

You know all these and you have not become ALAGA IBILE.... ISHHHH!
When you can't see anything wrong in that news item, you might be those who support micro corruption that take more eagle to detect ..
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by chukel(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Saraki is a pathological thief. Unrepentant one. But I like to be objective. Saraki is not a governor, not a member of NGF. How did he get hold of that money. What was his stake. Are kwarans this useless? They keep harping on the damage Saraki did in their state. Are they this useless that they can't save this country by recalling saraki? What does it even take to recall a senator? We Nigerians are lazy. We talk too much. It's high time we started recalling these criminals.
#RecallBukolaSaraki#
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by blackpanda: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

oh oh but you can call patience Jonathan,the wife of a president,a thief because she owns 13 million dollars in her account?

where did you see me call her a thief Stop saying rubbish please
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by blackpanda: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2017
kings09:
We don't understand. U tell us cos both Magu n Saraki r saints n r affiliated to ur saintly APC.

Grow up please
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Boyooosa(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
When you can't see anything wrong in that news item, you might be those who support micro corruption that take more eagle to detect ..
I wanted to vote for you ni, cos you know how to interprete a lot of Yoruba idiomatic expressions to 'crookered' english like Baba Penkelemes. cool

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Jabioro: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

I wanted to vote for you ni, cos you know how to interprete a lot of Yoruba idiomatic expressions to 'crookered' english like Baba Penkelemes. cool
Yes..but you enjoyed reading my poor submission
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2017
tinsel:
Buhari destroyed his presidency the day he allowed Saraki to emerge as senate president

Please, can i get this statement in a reversed version? Thanks
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Dont blame Saraki.
My annoyance is not even with Saraki,but with d cattle rearer i voted for.When Buhari made that nonsencical statement that he doesn't mind who emerges as senate president or speaker,sane supporters of his and even neutrals cried out how wrong that was.Saraki eventually played him like a brainless toy to emerge SP!
When people that thought they were trying to redeem that battered image of Buhari,thereafter found ample evidence at d CCB to nail Saraki at d CCT,to their rude awakening Buhari is now best of friends with Saraki,Dogara and all d fraud and corruption they stand for.
My only feeling now for d cattle rearer is one of disdain.I even sometimes feel like throwing up anytime I av d misfortune of accidentally watching him.A man that is deceptive,divisive and selective in his actions.
So blame not Saraki or Dogara.Saraki's massive corruption is well known to many and d evidence has been in d public space for long.
D only redeeming legacy for Buhari will be to handover d presidency to Osinbajo.
with this level of your reasoning is a vital prove that you are stil a kid.
You voted for a man you don't really know

1 Like

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
wealth123:
Oga, that guy made more valid and intelligent points than you. You are just babbling on what you know nothing about. If you call Magu, mumu what are you? What have you achieved in life? Only to come here to support evil doers called senators. Dino Melaye a third class graduate of 1999 with 10 exotic cars including a Ferrari is your hero? You need to see a doctor urgently.
Who said Dino Melaye is my hero?Stop putting words in mouth,I'm restraining myself from cursing you. Magu is a compromisef EFCC Chairman that hobnobs with corrupt officials like Air Commodore Mohammed Umar.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
ziddy:
Saraki has so dedicated his life to white collar crime. I doubt he has ever spent a dollar honestly earned in his entire life!
Sarakai has almost reached Tifnubu level in thievery.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

What I read in the DSS' report to me is not enough to condemn Magu although it could make me keep a close watch on him just to satisfy my conscience. Leave the poor man alone
Gerrahia!Magu is comprised and a puppet.

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Gerrahia!Magu is comprised and a puppet.

Whose puppet?
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by iswallker(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu hitched a ride in the private jet of retired Air Commodore Mohammed. Air Commodore Mohammed is currently under arrest over the arms scandal.Where did the nation number one anti-corruption fighter expect a former military officer to get money to buy a private jet?Magu is not indispendable,there are many Nigerians out there who can head EFCC.We are after all a nation with a population of 170 million people.

Hitch a ride don become offense .... grin

I hail ooo.... grin

It just doesn't stand up in law...
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

Whose puppet?
Buhari attack dog,he is partial in the anti-corruption war. He has failed to investigate the $180 million Halliburton bribe,Siemens bribery and move against any corrupt APC member besides Saraki,despite the fact APC is a den of thieves that consists mainly of PDP members that defected.
Nigeria's biggest thieves OBJ,IBB,Atiku,Abdusalami and Tifnubu are still walking the streets free.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
iswallker:

Hitch a ride don become offense .... grin

I hail ooo.... grin

It just doesn't stand up in law...
A private jet cost about $ 50 million dollars. That is equivalent of about 25 Buggati Veyron's . The fact the nation number anti corruption officer Magu could'nt see anything wrong in hitching a ride from an ex military officer whose official salary in 35 years can't even buy a Bentley says all you need to know about is moral compass.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Buhari attack dog,he is partial in the anti-corruption war. He has failed to investigate the $180 million Halliburton bribe,Siemens bribery and move against any corrupt APC member besides Saraki,despite the fact APC is a den of thieves that consists mainly of PDP members that defected.
Nigeria's biggest thieves OBJ,IBB,Atiku,Abdusalami and Tifnubu are still walking the streets free.

Now look at it this way, every efcc chairman will always be a Buhari's attack dog (to you) so why not keep going when the going in good... We're dealing with a bad mofo here. One job at a time. Ok
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

A private jet cost about $ 50 million dollars. That is equivalent of about 25 Buggati Veyron's . The fact the nation number anti corruption officer Magu could'nt see anything wrong in hitching a ride from an ex military officer whose official salary in 35 years can't even buy a Bentley says all you need to know about is moral compass.

Lol this man sef
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
akpasubi777:

Now look at it this way, every efcc chairman will always be a Buhari's attack dog (to you) so why not keep going when the going in good... We're dealing with a bad mofo here. One job at a time. Ok
We need someone in the mold of Femi Falana or Sowore who will go after corrupt goverment officials regardless of their status. Who will look IBB,OBJ,Abdusalami and Tifnubu in the eye and wage a battle against these principalities and powers of darkness holding the nation back. We need to recover the billions of dolllars they looted.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

We need someone in the mold of Femi Falana or Sowore he will go after all the corrupt goverment officials regardless of their status. Who can look IBB,OBJ,Abdusalami and Tifnubu in the eye and wage a battle against these principalities and powers of darkness holding the nation back. We need to recover the billions of dolllars they looted.

You got it. Cheers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Atiku Abubakar And His New Hobby By Bayo Onanuga / Uzodinma Mocks Okorocha: 'You Can No Longer Walk Freely'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.