Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD (20496 Views)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Bimpe29: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Must our leaders steal and loot our public funds?
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by sshalom(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Something must give about this unbridled and shameless graft in our nation....PMB must go for broke if Nigeria is to work. Going for broke means no one should be spared!
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by iamdapsyj(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Our politicians are playing cat and dog with this nation. No one seem to be clean. angry sad
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by tinsel: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
DelGardo:

You people ask for democracy and strengthening of democratic institutions when it is convenient but slate Buhari as a tyrant when it suits your narrow pursuits.

"Destroyed his presidency!", how lame.

Una go wail tire
Please I invested in Buhari's presidency more than you. Anybody that invested in the making of Buhari as president is not happy. APC and this government started having problem from the day Buhari allowed Saraki to emerge as senate president and Ekweremadu from another party his vice. This is the genesis if the problem we are having now.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by andyanders: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:
Now u understand why de were quick to reject magu

Exactly. They knew that confirming Magu would be their downfall.

It is high time that Nigerians revolt against these corrupt officials.

I now ask, why can't our leaders surrender and stand for probe? That is the reason why people like Dino hang with the likes of Saraki. Let him stand by and allow for his prosecution.

From the time he worked with banks, he has never had any clean record. Submit yourself so that you can be cleared because there is no smoke without fire.

I wouldn't know what our leaders want to do with the volume of money they steal and convert for their personal use. One day, they will die.Their children would be re-circled within the system and they keep stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by IamUdo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Once again I say "Shame on black man, shame on African leaders". The lump sum will trickle down politicians pocket gradually. Shame!ShAme!!Shame!!!
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by sapele914(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is not clean didn't you read the DSS allegations.
just like your mama's #ass.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by sapele914(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Dont blame Saraki.
My annoyance is not even with Saraki,but with d cattle rearer i voted for.When Buhari made that nonsencical statement that he doesn't mind who emerges as senate president or speaker,sane supporters of his and even neutrals cried out how wrong that was.Saraki eventually played him like a brainless toy to emerge SP!
When people that thought they were trying to redeem that battered image of Buhari,thereafter found ample evidence at d CCB to nail Saraki at d CCT,to their rude awakening Buhari is now best of friends with Saraki,Dogara and all d fraud and corruption they stand for.
My only feeling now for d cattle rearer is one of disdain.I even sometimes feel like throwing up anytime I av d misfortune of accidentally watching him.A man that is deceptive,divisive and selective in his actions.
So blame not Saraki or Dogara.Saraki's massive corruption is well known to many and d evidence has been in d public space for long.
D only redeeming legacy for Buhari will be to handover d presidency to Osinbajo.
Mumu haven't you hear about separatence of government what hold does the executive have over the legislative arm of government?. Hater no be only vote for President Buhari you big liar,stick with your pdp and keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Pavarottii(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:

Did you also read that Magu was not the only person on that flight? The offer was made to all members of the team. So nothing special about that. And more so he said he was not aware of any pending case against him. Don't twist facts to suit the corrupt legislators. If you succeed in removing Magu, you will set the fight against corruption backwards because any subsequent head of efcc will feel he has to compromise with the Senate in order to secure the job. So no, Magu must never be removed. The senators are thieves
Na only Maagu dey; he has corruption charges on his head; let another person take the job; we av capable hands that will even do better and av no corruption charge on them.
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Boyooosa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Yes..but you enjoyed reading my poor submission
dat one no be lie wink But you can be constructive in your subsequent posts you know? Promise me, then i will follow u smiley
Re: N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD by Jabioro: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

dat one no be lie wink But you can be constructive in your subsequent posts you know? Promise me, then i will follow u smiley
Boyooosa..Hmmmm you make me laugh.. I promise.. I also promised you that one day you will get to know me one on one....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nbc Sanctions Nta, Ait, Channels, Tvc Over Hate Speech / Nigeria’s Problems Caused By The Elite, Country Is Broke – Amaechi / Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.