Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others (2213 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Soyinka Backs IPOB, Call Nigeria An Artificial Creation / Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by amarilo: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Watch Ipob praising the prof now. And watch them in few months when he says something that doesn't favour them.

Today he is not afonja, give it few months. It is their pastime, the "we are the victim" people.
Same with as you castigate him now and praise him in few months later when he say something you like. Was reading the interview on vanguard and Hausa people are calling him all sort of bad names. Tomorrow when prof switch to bad mouth GEJ wife they will switch allegiance. That is Nigerians for you. They never stand on anything.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by abescom: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2017
amarilo:
Same with as you castigate him now and praise him in few months later when he say something you like. Was reading the interview on vanguard and Hausa people are calling him all sort of bad names. Tomorrow when prof switch to bad mouth GEJ wife they will switch allegiance. That is Nigerians for you. They never stand on anything.
Me? Bring out a post where I have ever praised someone and then hurl abuses at them later for reasons not genuine.
Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by Biafman: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Me? Bring out a post where I have ever praised someone and then hurl abuses at them later for reasons not genuine.
Will you just shut up for ones with your lies.
Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by abescom: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Biafman:

Will you just shut up for ones with your lies.
Calculate MU raised to power 2 for me.
Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by khSteel: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Why not make your comment and leave instead of quoting everyone here. People are entitled to their opinions just the way you are. Allow some other people who have something meaningful to post gain access to the FP instead of you quoting different people only to say nothing sensible, Good morning sir

The bot is doing his paid job, his job is to constantly create useless threads like this to spur on arguments to increase traffic/activity on Nairaland...it's only a matter of time before people sees through it and then it becomes stale.
Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by hamilton62(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob is confused right

Is this part of their agitation?

why asking him to declare his health statuis
Your nightmare... life hasn't given any other challenge than IPOB and do you know what that means?
You are stagnated!
Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
Old age related sickness. I'm IPOB but I want KANU to stay put in KUjE and outlive Mandela 27 yrs.He fit enter guinness book of record/Prisoner Noble price * Walk outa the thread*
Afonjo cannot proud of himself

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others by otitokoroleti: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:

Morning ma

just trying to help control the wailing

it's too early Monday morning to start with this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? / Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA / Osun Guber Results As Apc Leads With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.