Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T (5474 Views)

SOLD***Clearance Sales For Soon-to-be Couples Classy Affordable Items***SOLD / Pls Advice L!!!! I Want A Simple And Low Key Wedding / Wedding Expenses You Might Not Be Prepared For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Things are hard in the country, but that doesn't mean life has to stop. Every Saturday thousands get wedded, billions are spent nationwide to make it happen. The question is are you over spending or not? Do you get what you budgeted for? And do you have time to enjoy the day that is meant to be yours? Event planners and managers are there to make your dream day what it should be and more.

A wedding can cost from 600k to 1billion. It depends on your pocket, your target guests, the environment and the etcs. I planned a wedding of recent, a tight budget for 200 guests in Awka, the capital of Anambra state.

It was very simple but classy, mature no shouting. The couple smiled all through, they had no reason to leave their seat to address any issue. The sync amongst the event vendors, was perfect. Everything spent was N805,000 with some change remaining for them. Let's do a breakdown.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Decor: 120k. A round table setting combined with classroom setting. All chairs covered with the tables having a center piece. More than a thousand pics were snapped by guests, it looked awesome.

Food: 230K. We cooked jollof rice and salad for 150 persons. Swallow for 150 persons. Chicken Sauce for few. Then some whole fried chicken to spice things up.

2 Likes

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Drinks: 85K. All the beers, malt, and water taken that day were covered. Including wines for toast. Beer remained despite some big stomachs taking half crate.

Hall: 150K. Well air-conditioned hall. You can get some for more than that. It was spacious enough, no guests spilling out for lack of space.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2017
DJ/MC: 50k. It's wonderful to have DJ and MC that work together. They know themselves and communicated telepathically. Within 3 hours everything was over. No face was left unsmiling. No hips were left unshaken. It was beautiful fun.

Video/Photo Coverage: 45K. The event was shot like a movie. Everyone felt like a celebrity. This is for the basic package. We have some packages that cost more. It depends on what you want, and the truth your pocket tells you.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Makeup: 25K. The bride has to look ethereal. From hair packing to beautiful makeup and manicure. Your mum won't be left out. She will be made beautiful.

Suite 45K. The suit is for the groom and bestman. Tailored to suit from Aba tailors. Your measurements will be used. More options are available.

Cake: 60K. The sort of cake you can't take your eyes away from. Including 300 cuttings for the guest.

Nothing is impossible. Your budget can be higher, it can be lower, what matters at the end is your satisfaction as a client. It's beautiful to have an event with no worries, everything moving smoothly. The couple on their high seat nodding their heads with a million dollar smile on their face!

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by emerich(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Makes sense, so in love with ur breakdown, never knew one could have a realistic wedding with less than 1M, but u left out accommodation for relatives and high profile guest and miscellaneous, Hmmm,....... It's well o, baba God must bless our hustle, I must get married next year, 30+, I don dey old sha.

2 Likes

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
emerich:
Makes sense, so in love with ur breakdown, never knew one could have a realistic wedding with less than 1M, but u left out accommodation for relatives and high profile guest and miscellaneous, Hmmm,....... It's well o, baba God must bless our hustle, I must get married next year, 30+, I don dey old sha.

Actually the client lodged in only 4 guests. At the end of the day it was those his friends that paid for the accommodation. He himself lodged in the hotel for 3 days. It didn't cost him more than 21k. All the high profile guest came on the day of the event and left same day.

Thanks
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by emerich(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
iKnowevents:

Actually the client lodged in only 4 guests. At the end of the day it was those his friends that paid for the accommodation. He himself lodged in the hotel for 3 days. It didn't cost him more than 21k. All the high profile guest came on the day of the event and left same day.

Thanks
Tnx 4 ur response, saved ur contact though, have been differing my engagement plans due to financial constraints and the mindsets of most of our ''naija babes'' whom want high profile weddings that's out of the blue, I appreciate ur estimates, another constraint may also be location, I stay in the FCT, a decent tent I.e venue goes for about #400k - #600, aside decor and the likes, am successful in a way but hv a phobia of getting married, God help me. Wish I cld get a lady whom is not so keen about getting married the conventional way, we cld just get few friends and hola! We are wedded, details get me sick and have no mum or relatives to help plan such events.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2017
emerich:

Tnx 4 ur response, saved ur contact though, have been differing my engagement plans due to financial constraints and the mindsets of most of our ''naija babes'' whom want high profile weddings that's out of the blue, I appreciate ur estimates, another constraint may also be location, I stay in the FCT, a decent tent I.e venue goes for about #400k - #600, aside decor and the likes, am successful in a way but hv a phobia of getting married, God help me. Wish I cld get a lady whom is not so keen about getting married the conventional way, we cld just get few friends and hola! We are wedded, details get me sick and have no mum or relatives to help plan such events.

That mindset of some women, has been a great turn off for lots of guys. I wish women will realise so and mellow down in their "over-sized" dreams for weddings, especially if their men are not in concordance with such.

As per fear of planning, you are not alone. My client was like that. It was a great sigh of relief to him, when he realised that we can take the whole stress of that from his shoulder. We planned the event, from getting his marriage ban called to getting certificate from the state.

Anytime you are set, we got you covered. We have crew in Abj and Lagos. Probably can run around to get a cheaper and modest venue. Refer your friends to us too.

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by emerich(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
iKnowevents:

That mindset of some women, has been a great turn off for lots of guys. I wish women will realise so and mellow down in their "over-sized" dreams for weddings, especially if their men are not in concordance with such.

As per fear of planning, you are not alone. My client was like that. It was a great sigh of relief to him, when he realised that we can take the whole stress of that from his shoulder. We planned the event, from getting his marriage ban called to getting certificate from the state.

Anytime you are set, we got you covered. We have crew in Abj and Lagos. Probably can run around to get a cheaper and modest venue. Refer your friends to us too.

Daalu
Quite insightful, wld get across to you soonest.......
Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by besteditor007: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2017
BEST EDITOR'S MEDIA

Get the best in Videography and Photography for your weddings & Events Movie.
We have Have Online Magazine Website to Publicise your Wedding and Event Videos and Pictures According to your budget, Our prices are pocket-friendly

Our Online Magazine is the sure way to publicize your Events Pictures and videos. And to Advertise products and Services according to your budget. So let get started. Website: www.besteditormagazine.com.ng

we are Film and Video Editors / Blogger and Website Design, Social Media manager and logistics , Media Relation and Publicity, live Event Video Streaming,and we help Manger blog account and online TV . we help people create awesome #onlinetv, #LivestreamTV #Montagevideo,#musicvideos. #Interviewsvideo, #redcarpetvideos, #steeetvoxpop, #Skits Videos , #Wedding Movie, #Birthday Movie , #Events Movie, and we collaborate with overseas media Tv and blog /website, we feed them news, entertainment, gossip, events videos etc.

Contact us

Email :besteditor001@gmail.com
Call :+2348024113743
instagram- :besteditor001
Facebook : best editor media
Twitter :Besteditor001
YouTube : BestEditorMedia

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2017
The best in the East!

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2017
How about d north?I reside in Zaria,Kaduna state!Thinking of a simple wedding witout breaking the bank and ur brk dwn sounds good but u don't operate in the north!
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Sansa143:
How about d north?I reside in Zaria,Kaduna state!Thinking of a simple wedding witout breaking the bank and ur brk dwn sounds good but u don't operate in the north!

Sorry my dear, I have never operated in the North. A good event planner can make it happen, although with the right price, we can even come there.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by netmillionaires(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
This sounds great.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by duchilock: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sounds reasonable. Can you stage it anywhere in the country with minor differential in the cost. Mostly likely south west.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
For amazing wedding cakes...contact Zibbah cakes and events on 08025623126(call n whatsapp). Fb page: Zibbah cakes and events

U dnt hv to brk a bank for dat wedding....our cakes are scrumptous, tastebuds ticklers, beautiful yet affordable. Contact me, u wont regret u did
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by romeoetin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
iKnowevents:
Decor: 120k. A round table setting combined with classroom setting. All chairs covered with the tables having a center piece. More than a thousand pics were snapped by guests, it looked awesome.

Food: 230K. We cooked jollof rice and salad for 150 persons. Swallow for 150 persons. Chicken Sauce for few. Then some whole fried chicken to spice things up.
Ele 150 guest.. Not much na
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
romeoetin:

Ele 150 guest.. Not much na

200 guests were targeted. Not all will eat rice and swallow at the same time, that's why we have to balance the quantity of foods cooked
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
duchilock:
Sounds reasonable. Can you stage it anywhere in the country with minor differential in the cost. Mostly likely south west.

It is possible, depending mostly on hall or venue availability.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Mypeople2(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
What about the traditional marriage ? I am thinking of using 800k for both the traditional and the wedding. What do u think ?Can it be done ?
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Take an easy. Video coverage 45k? Where? Who? The bride will be naked?
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by goldstarpamela(f): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Plss I didn't see where you mentioned about wedding gown and bridal train outfits or won't the bride have bridal train?
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by umorosky(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Is photo book part of the video/photo coverage fee?
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Jammiiee(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Ma kinda guy grin cheesy

I'm not really much bothered about money but those details and processes, ahhh I usually think of it n feel a wedding should just come like a flash n everyone disappear.

Ughh angry sad if only we could do everything withing 10 minutes n gerrout angry sad

I'm more particular about the aftermath, but all these ladies/women like feferity too much, angry sad angry

God knows men don't care at all sad
emerich:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
What about the traditional marriage ? I am thinking of using 800k for both the traditional and the wedding. What do u think ?Can it be done ?

Mostly traditional marriage in the East gathers more guests. The advisable thing to do is to have the caterer cook in your compound. It might reduce cost.

It can be done my Bro.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
ismokeweed:
Take an easy. Video coverage 45k? Where? Who? The bride will be naked?

Don't really get your questions, be elaborate. Thanks
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
goldstarpamela:
Plss I didn't see where you mentioned about wedding gown and bridal train outfits or won't the bride have bridal train?

I didn't mention it actually, with atmost 20k you can get good wedding. Some goes as much as 50k, I know a place in Onitsha you can get 12K.

Daalu
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
umorosky:
Is photo book part of the video/photo coverage fee?

With that price, you get a normal photo album. Photobook is more expensive. But all do the same function.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by emerich(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jammiiee:
grin cheesy grin
Ma kinda guy grin cheesy

I'm not really much bothered about money but those details and processes, ahhh I usually think of it n feel a wedding should just come like a flash n everyone disappear.

Ughh angry sad if only we could do everything withing 10 minutes n gerrout angry sad

I'm more particular about the aftermath, but all these ladies/women like feferity too much, angry sad angry

God knows men don't care at all sad
So on point, what matters most is definitely the aftermath, seen guys here in the FCT that spent millions to organize their wedding only for it to crash barely few months later, though am not against a lavish wedding, God knows I have a penchant for the finer things in life but I rather have a successful marriage than a posh wedding, if I cld get a very good wedding planner like the Op, then I think am covered, the truth is I don't know whom to beckon to, to get things done, it's really pathetic........ My point is, wedding is over rated here in Nigeria, the Op's estimates is quite reasonable but how many of our so called ''slay queens'' wld want a low key wedding, I would rather have a low key wedding then a high class anniversary in 10 years time ''IMO''.

2 Likes

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Jammiiee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Spot on... its very overrated.
emerich:

So on point, what matters most is definitely the aftermath, seen guys here in the FCT that spent millions to organize their wedding only for it to crash barely few months later, though am not against a lavish wedding, God knows I have a penchant for the finer things in life but I rather have a successful marriage than a posh wedding, if I cld get a very good wedding planner like the Op, then I think am covered, the truth is I don't know whom to beckon to, to get things done, it's really pathetic........ My point is, wedding is over rated here in Nigeria, the Op's estimates is quite reasonable but how many of our so called ''slay queens'' wld want a low key wedding, I would rather have a low key wedding then a high class anniversary in 10 years time ''IMO''.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Chidonc(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
bros 805k is not a small amount in this period, someone can still have a nice wedding with half less that amount. take the break down.
DRINKS........50-60K
anybody wey person malt standard make him carry him money go buy wine.
FOOD........100k
buy ur bag of rice and let the bride frnds cook or her church members. it is a wedding celebration not a pdp stomach infrastructure programme.
MC......3k
haba bros you no get any comic frnd. you can even call dem for free.
DJ......5K
if e pass this amount, use your china phone play music, na dj, no be life band.
MAKEUP ARTIST........0k
the bride friends can handle this for free, after all na she carry her hand do the wey u see for her face before you toast her.
DECORATION.......30K
you can hire the amount of chairs and tables you want, collect from church if people come plenty.
HALL......30-40K
no be by force to rent hall self, you fit use the venue or your compound. reception na reception, venue no matter.

SUITE........30K
you can even get lower self if you price well.

VIDEO/COVERAGE. ......25K
ask for recommendations from people around, you will get a good quality video coverage for that amount.

CAKE........15-20K
no be bag of flour them wan use bake na. at most na half bag, with that your amebo aunty wey sabi
bake, you don over come this stage.

GUEST..........100
no invite plenty people, most times you no go recover. just few family and friends is ok

CONCLUSION. ...
aunty and brother abeg if you are ready to get married don wait til you have a million naira or have a million, this is the reason why young bachelors and old sisters are everywhere. most of those things you pay exorbitant prices for are things that people around you can do for free.
but if you have the money why not, send me your invitation to attend your wedding for dubia self, I go come with my pepper dem gang members come jollyficate cos you knw say money no be problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planning A Cross Cultural Wedding Reception-ideas Needed / How To Register Yourself Online To Join Oriflame In Nigeria / Full List Of Gospel Ministers For Abuja Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.