Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) (11720 Views)

Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? / Kinds Of Leisure And Entertainment That Are Permissible In Islam / Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Lying is not permissible at all, at any time. And it is not permissible to imitate the kuffar (non-Muslims) and to be like them, on this day or on any other, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”(Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401)

Frightening People

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘It is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim.’” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

Untruthful Jokes

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Woe to the one who tells lies to make people laugh, woe to him.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning against this kind of behaviour which some jokers are accustomed to: “A man may say something to make his companions laugh, and he will fall into Hell as far as the Pleiades because of it.” (Narrated by Ahmad).
And Allah knows best.

Let's Shun April Fool and other unlawful jokes!

May Allah accept all our 'ibaadah and grant us Jannah.

Gathered by Rasheed Abu-Twins Leptokurtic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Kingjags: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
If I hear say I be Muslim. hehehehehehe dancing skelewu

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by olamilekside2: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Amen
Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Bhadmus77(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Kingjags:

Brainless I must say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Kingjags: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Bhadmus77:
Brainless I must say
no be fight oga me. No vex

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by tclever: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
S. A. W
Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by ayatt(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2017
masha Allah

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by segebase(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by ayatt(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Kingjags:

must you display ur childish self everywere?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Kingjags: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
ayatt:

must you display ur childish self everywere?
no be fight oga me. ain't here for my dixk to be sucked

10 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Boko haram and Isis is not freighting us, we are enjoying the blue film Indecency they are acting for us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
I forgot my keys so I need S.A.W to cut the padlock grin
Come and beat me, am in my house undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Aawizdom(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Movingcoil:
Subhanallah, i dont know what to call u, but atleast be a human being for once.

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Mantain(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Movingcoil:
subhanallah. You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Czar01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Frightening People

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘It is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim.’” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

Please, so is it then permissable for a Muslim to frighten a non-Muslim? If yes, why?

I just had to accept that Islam stuff to be posted on my profile so I can ask this, cos I'm curious.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by QuietHammer(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Islam must be very boooooooring

13 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mantain:

subhanallah. You are very stupid
Make saw bless you

9 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aawizdom:
Subhanallah, i dont know what to call u, but atleast be a human being for once.
SAW bless you grin

9 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Pharmumar(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Czar01:

Please, so is it then permissable for a Muslim to frighten a non-Muslim? If yes, why? Thank you

I just had to accept that Islam stuff to be posted on my profile so I can ask this, cos I'm curious.
It is generally not permissible for a Muslim to lie or frighten a Muslim or non-muslim

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Czar01:

Please, so is it then permissable for a Muslim to frighten a non-Muslim? If yes, why?

Islam advises us to treat neighbours kindly, even if they are not Muslim.

Al-Qurtubi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

I say: based on that, kind treatment of neighbours is enjoined and is recommended, whether they are Muslim or not. And this is the right thing to do. Kind treatment may be in the sense of helping or it may be in the sense of being kind, refraining from annoyance and standing by them. Al-Bukhaari narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Jibreel kept urging me to treat neighbours kindly until I thought that he would make them heirs.” And it was narrated from Abu Shurayh that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “By Allah, he does not believe; by Allah, he does not believe; by Allah, he does not believe.” It was said: O Messenger of Allah, who is that? He said: “The one whose neighbour is not safe from his annoyance.” This is general in meaning and applies to all neighbours, and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) affirmed that the neighbour should not be annoyed by swearing three times and stating that the one who annoys his neighbour is not a believer in the complete sense. So the believer should avoid annoying his neighbour and refrain from doing what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden; he should strive to do that which pleases Him and encourage others to do likewise.

Concerning that Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity”

[al-Mumtahanah 60:8].

6 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Czar01(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pharmumar:
It is generally not permissible for a Muslim to lie or frighten a Muslim or non-muslim

Ok thank you, but is there any part of the Quran that says or that it's not good to lie or frighten non-muslims too? Or is that just your morality speaking? Cos the Messenger of God only mentioned that it's not good to lie to/frighten another Muslim.

Modified: don't worry, the guy above has answered me

Modified again: Baba I just read the post above o, and I'm still confused. It just said Islam advises Muslims to treat everyone kindly (i.e. "in the sense of helping or it may be in the sense of being kind, refraining from annoyance and standing by them" ), it didn't protect non-Muslims from lies and being frightened. You can lie and pull April Fools prank on someone, and still be kind to the person. The Messenger of God has prohibited this (lying/frightening someone/April Fools etc) against Muslims, what of for non-Muslims?

cc: Rashduct4luv

3 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol. Ridiculous as ever. What's with Islam and Puritanism by the way? undecided Harmless things are always frowned upon, yet the major and underlying issues are overlooked.

11 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by firstclassmumu: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nothing person no go hear
Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by AlPeter: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
So I Must accept this stu....ity to comment. Jeeezzzz. I hate this what kinda bein makes such arrangement.

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by sarahade(f): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Lying is not permissible at all, at any time. And it is not permissible to imitate the kuffar (non-Muslims) and to be like them, on this day or on any other, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”(Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401)

Frightening People

Untruthful Jokes

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Woe to the one who tells lies to make people laugh, woe to him.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning against this kind of behaviour which some jokers are accustomed to: “A man may say something to make his companions laugh, and he will fall into Hell as far as the Pleiades because of it.” (Narrated by Ahmad).
And Allah knows best.

Let's Shun April Fool and other unlawful jokes!

May Allah accept all our 'ibaadah and grant us Jannah.

Gathered by Rasheed Abu-Twins Leptokurtic
Mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Czar01:

Ok thank you, but is there any part of the Quran that says or that it's not good to lie or frighten non-muslims too? Or is that just your morality speaking? Cos the Messenger of God only mentioned that it's not good to lie to/frighten another Muslim.

Modified: don't worry, the guy above has answered me

Modified again: Baba I just read the post above o, and I'm still confused. It just said Islam advises Muslims to treat everyone kindly (i.e. "in the sense of helping or it may be in the sense of being kind, refraining from annoyance and standing by them" ), it didn't protect non-Muslims from lies and being frightened. You can lie and pull April Fools prank on someone, and still be kind to the person. The Messenger of God has prohibited this (lying/frightening someone/April Fools etc) against Muslims, what of for non-Muslims?

cc: Rashduct4luv

We are not meant to do to others what we cant accept, whether a Muslim or not. What do i stand to gain by frightening u?

1 Like

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Caleycash(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
everything is restricted, what a religion no social life... na una wan go heaven pass?!, Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Caleycash:
everything is restricted, what a religion no social life... na una wan go heaven pass?!, Mtcheeww

No social life? Is that your priority in life?

And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). Qur'an 51:56

We believe there are records for all we do, Secretly and openly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) by Caleycash(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

No social life? Is that your priority in life?

And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). Qur'an 51:56

We believe there are records for all we do, Secretly and openly!
Abeg, wetin concern me, enjoying my life cus I got only one, na una sabi there mtcheeww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dajjal, The Anti-christ Has Been Existing / How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? / Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.