Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) (44847 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Igboes.

Who else?

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by iukpe: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.

Nigerian Police? Can you make an anonymous report to our police, can you ensure your safety after? Will the police see it as criminal act or a source code revenue or income, whatever...
Let's all report it together my brother.
I think the police are on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
This is blood money. The authorities must swoop in on these murderers. Even if they have gotten this news and had flown, all the tenants must be made to identify the people behind this wickedness. When they are caught and crime ascertained, the oga should be given a minimum of 15 years jail term.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by iukpe: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
mmsen:
These people can't even do it inside but rather do it outside where they can be viewed.

Better for us since crime looks normal.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Let the authorities take a bold action and find out things as they really are.....cos fake drugs reacts faster..it knows no tribe or religion...and bring the culprits to book,make confiscations as a warning to property owners.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Heeeh! Thank God u pple should go ooo
Amarabae:
Fake story by hungry bloggers.
A facebook user indeed, why was no policeman or picture of arrest seen?
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.
My mind is made up, Igbos should fight to leave this country pls by any means.

9 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Lastniga: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.
That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.
u go close to them and use your phone to snap them
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by backtosender: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Story oya protest make dey have their biafra mad people everywhere...Afonja and boko hajims wey una dey
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
TOOOOOOOOO BAD!
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by graphiti: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.

NNE,
I don't get it o.
Is d news fake (by default) because it was 'cast' in d east, and ..........

You have names and addresses there nah?!

If a region orher than east been mentioned, would u have waved it aside with much gusto?

Your mind is made up in leaving d ''zoo'' shey?
You"ll be surprised how many "zoo-gerians" really want u to have ur "kingdom".

Its d politcians- at d top (due d free oil money/greed) that vreally want a " united Nigeria". The middle-class/common masses don't give a hoot!

Moreover, to show that u are really serious about D's secession issh, I'll suggested that,instead of flocking every nook and cranny if d zoo ( abuja , Lagos etc), whyvnot move back in droves to ur enclaves. By so doing, we know u mean business.
#u~cant~eat~ur~cake~and~have~it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Monkeydeychop: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2017
I knew it will be them. Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
make dem put for d grave cutlass and broom so DAT d spirit of the victims will hunt this guys. wat da Bleep. God guide us.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by bibianna(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Whatever business is going on there, it looks illegal. The appropriate authority should wake up to this call. Good job to the spy!!!

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Please let the Igbos commot naija jare..

Their quest for cash no be here.

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Donbosco46: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
You lodge in the hotel Olosho shocked what are you doing in a hotel you slept with married man for the whole weekend in the hotel I will share your post till the wife see you. IGBO KWENU! Is a fake news.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
graphiti:

NNE,
I don't get it o.
Is d news fake (by default) because it was 'cast' in d east, and ..........

You have names and addresses there nah?!

If a region orher than east been mentioned, would u have waved it aside with much gusto?

Your mind is made up in leaving d ''zoo'' shey?
You"ll be surprised how many "zoo-gerians" really want u to have ur "kingdom".

Its d politcians- at d top (due d free oil money/greed) that vreally want a " united Nigeria". The middle-class/common masses don't give a hoot!

Moreover, to show that u are [b]really serious about D's secession issh, I'll suggested that,instead of flocking every nook and cranny if d zoo ( abuja , Lagos etc), whyvnot move back in droves to ur enclaves. By so doing, we know u mean business.
#u~cant~eat~ur~cake~and~have~it![/b]

GBAM!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Nigeria has decayed beyond redemption. Is this not the corruption,we're singing and making memes about everyday?

It's so sad. Now when people inexplicably develop life threatening health issues of seemingly unknown origin,it could be a pointer to things such as these;Adulterated and counterfeit products!

#peeved

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Oh my word, the heart of men is desperately wicked but the picture did not show anything like they are changing the date and it also did not show the venue the incident is taking place.

If this is true then may God visit them the way he visited those that were manufacturing fake wine around that area.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Mememan: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
[/s]
wow
I dont blame u
u're sick

6 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by marshmonii: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

cattarh de your eye, he gave the address why not verify first..
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
I know Liepods can be so desperate when it comes to money issue but in this case, they remain innocent until they are proven guilty.
The pix should show that drips are actually expired and people producing and selling them are equally guilty if they are in one way or the other aiding the faking process.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
hahahahahaha see as d the thing dey pain u ... but if na hausa do such , u igbos no go call am fake but i stead una go dey call d hausas all sort of ill names , deep down u knw that news is true ... naso una dey do fake tins all around dey tk kill pple...continue una igbo

5 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Blood money is not only when you do ritual ooo, this act is also blood money
Buddy, that's the case you should be concerned with not lapping on trump who doesn't care about you or what affects your family or your country. It's so sad people will endager other people's lives to enrich themselves. Hope the authority gets on this case immediately.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Flat heads should be studied like specimen in the lab.. They lack proper human value that takes people's health as priority before money

Take them away from Nigeria and see how healthy and happy others will become. Scums on the face of the earth

5 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
what do you expect from a country that loathe technology, seeing this is the area the igbos thrive makes them angry and this has resulted to hating anything igbo, they jump up and down looking for any news that is against igbos to masturbate upon. visually everything around them both their homes was bought from an igbo mans shop and yet they will still claim igbos sell fake things. l have asked this before and l will ask it again, is there any law that says igbos should be the only tribe to produce or import things to Nigeria? if none why can't these lazy people counter them with the original products. most times the way we reason annoys me so much. aba people are labouring day and night to produce somethings for us and still they will label it aba made because of sentiment,no encouragement both from fg and people yet we are claimimg one Nigeria nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
tell me difference between boko haram and this set of igbos who make fake products for innocent pple to buy and consume , infact this igbos kill pple more than the boko harams do cos this fake products travel nationwide , the igbos here are silent about this news but if this came from the yoruba region or hausa region you will hear them casting the hausas and yorubas out .... look at them , some even called the news fake ... look at that foto and tell me that thing those igbo guys are doing der is not illegal... i wonder how dem go cope sef if dem finally get the biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by seguno2: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
LockDown69:
Some people no get conscience shocked anything for the dough. God help us.

Instead of waiting for God to help us, please learn from the OP who was vigilant, observant and patriotic enough to spare a moment to capture the information and share with others.
You take action and God steps in to crown your efforts.
You can't get something for nothing.
Sorry, but you can't.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
comrChris:
what do you expect from a country that loathe technology, seeing this is the area that the igbos thrive makes them angry and this has resulted to hating anything igbo, they jump up and down looking for any news that is against igbos to masturbatory upon. visually every you see around them both their homes was bought from an igbo mans shop yet they will still claim igbos sell fake things. l have asked this before and l will ask it again, is there any law that says igbos should be the only tribe to produce or import things to Nigeria? if not why can't these lazy people counter them with the original products. most times the way we reasons annoys me so much. aba people are labouring day and night to produce somethings for us and still they will label it made because of sentiment,no encouragement bot from fg and people yet we claiming one Nigeria nonsense..
oga shut up , if na from north such happen you and ur fellow igbo wailers go don make this page enta 30pages with lots of insults init...now the shit hit ur igbo land una dey form english ... weh done o

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=FavoredGuy post=54993604]I know Liepods can be so desperate when it comes to money issue but in this case, they remain innocent until they are proven guilty.
The pix should show that drips are actually expired and people producing and selling them are equally guilty if they are in one way or the other aiding the faking process.[/quote yet they have not killed you and your family because almost every thing you have was bought in an igbo mans shop if at all you will be sincere.
BTW what do you produce for the country or were you banned from producing or importing any thing into the country. set of lazy people that is always looking for whom to blame for their problems.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:
Oh my word, the heart of men is desperately wicked but the picture did not show anything like they are changing the date and it also did not show the venue the incident is taking place.

If this is true then may God visit them the way he visited those that were manufacturing fake wine around that area.

Igbos are the main reason why I don't buy things outside, not even soap..

Things that have expired and should ordinarily be disposed, they'll clean the dates and resell. from the common gala, lacasera etc..

A time will come when igbos will open shop and won't see anybody to patronize them. Evil people
Just imagine the number of people such expired drips will kill when it gets out there. Dora Akunyili is a proof of how wicked igbos are to themselves talkless of others

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.