Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl (8739 Views)

Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
To all the Slay Ashewo
Slay Runs Girls
Slay Mama
Slay Olosho
Slay Pussy
Coded Olosho
Girls claiming to have a boyfriend yet U Bleep Any Guy all around location and all part of Lagos, Osun, Oyo state, travelling​
g from one state to the others this is a lesson to all of u and ur Ashewo Life,just because u wanna carry channel bags, addidas sneakers, brazzillian weavon , Stop Killing urself because of little money, ....one day u go Jam the unknown guy u have been tripping for and ur life will end like this!!! Most of u girls will see a guys
location outside of Nigeria, Like Cambodia , Kenya , Malaysia , South Africa Turkey and ur pussy don start to dey hot, u want to Bleep him, 1 day ur life will end like this when he promise to give u dollar and yet u get nothing, U Girls can't do without sleeping From 1 hotel to the other as if Hotel is ur papa House and u will still come on Facebook to Impress Guys
, Mugu Guys,awon ti won ri obinrin ri .... I swear dey will use u at last ni ,must u slay,shey na by force to slay ni
......Awon omo waliasiri , u kuku know urselfs Ashewos!!! Go to school u won't go to learn, u wont go Nah PHD, BSc, Masters degree unah get for Ashewo life...i pray God will help u and achieve wat u wanna achieve may be then u go receive sense
Awon Olobo TownCouncil
Awon Coke Studio
Awon Oju pupa,Idi Dudu
# Welldone Ma
# just passing by ni thoo
# Pm buddies

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Jodha(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Hahahahaha.. Guy yhu no get chill at all..

They're coming for yhu grin grin
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by SuperSuave(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Jodha:

Nice dress, nice figure smiley

2 Likes

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Jodha:

Olosho crews know themselves

5 Likes

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Etzakoos(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Nah Only You Waka Talk
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by ladySuperb(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Are u done?? Next please! #contentedwithwhatihave#
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Story for the gods ooooo cheesy grin cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by FvckShiT(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017
sad angry
Aderola15:
Story for the gods ooooo cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:
sad angry

A fvckin beautiful morning to you baby kiss
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by FvckShiT(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Aderola15:

A fvckin beautiful morning to you baby kiss

fücking good morning chic, fücking missed me?
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

fücking good morning chic, fücking missed me?
I'm sending a fvking good morning to a fvking Legend.
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by FvckShiT(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
IamJix:

I'm sending a fvking good morning to a fvking Legend.

fücking good morning fãm grin

2 Likes

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

fücking good morning fãm grin
how was the fvking night. here is fvking cool. which city are you fvking based?
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2017
See vex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by dacovajnr: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2017
That awkward moment you paid 20k to bleep Olosho only to be welcomed by a Kanga(well)..i can relate Bro..Take heart
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
OP, calm down and take a deep breath. Breath in and out.

Oya, tell us the real story. How much you give the olosho??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by dreamwords: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Op make ur prick bend if u ever, or have ever bleeped before marriage
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by 2dice01: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
chaii that bae wey break op heart no get joy at all
Na sledge hammer she use cheesy on da nigga
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by elkon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
op.. leave dem wetin concern you keh... hmmm maybe olosho don dupe u or u.. anyway abeg leave dem dey still get market to sell..nd we go buy am ..up oloshos forever dey stand
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg no discourage our slay mamas o. shey na ur ass I go dey deposit my waste? angry
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Jblaiseboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Op might be a victim of one slay queen grin

1 Like

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
God help Naija Girls.
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
2dice01:
chaii that bae wey break op heart no get joy at all

Na sledge hammer she use cheesy on da nigga

lol
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
elkon:
op.. leave dem wetin concern you keh... hmmm maybe olosho don dupe u or u.. anyway abeg leave dem dey still get market to sell..nd we go buy am ..up oloshos forever dey stand

HIV aid is hunting you baba
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Afonjatribeguy: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Op You are saying 100% Truth. I commot Cap for Girls nowadays, both small and big they pusssy hole can swallow their papa dickk and they are ready to fucck a mad man bcoss of money .

2 Likes

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by handsomenfrosh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
Op You are saying 100% Truth. I commot Cap for Girls nowadays, both small and big they pusssy hole can swallow their papa dickk and they are ready to fucck a mad man bcoss of money .

Gbayii
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Idydarling(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
dem don chop dis one money without giving him isire
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Teedawg: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
wow they've dealt with this one bad bad...to all our Naija babes wehdon we like una like that keep repping.grin at the end of the day we can't live without you guys!

2 Likes

Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by starlingbawa(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
xoxo001:
Abeg no discourage our slay mamas o. shey na ur ass I go dey deposit my waste? angry

I didn't realize SEMEN is a waste until now?

Huh
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by dimexy247(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I was here
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Go and make money. That's the only language they understand..
Re: To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl by princeemmma(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
you are not ashame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help / See What This Girl Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.