Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. (886 Views)

Best Selling Books and Novels.. / Latest Best Selling Books and Novels.. / Ebook Novels Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by DavidOluyale(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello Authors,

Do you have novels, training manuals, inspirational, or any other category of eBook(pdf) you authored ?

You can sell them to a ready Nigerian Audience(in naira) on Payfee, monitor sales from your dashboard, and cash out every weekends

To upload and start selling.
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by Kindoo: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow! Tell me more how it works. is it like kindle?
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by DavidOluyale(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kindoo:
Wow! Tell me more how it works. is it like kindle?

Thanks for your interest.

Payfee NG is a web platform that aim at bringing as much offline services online.

Services such as Airtime recharge, eBook sales, Tv
Subscription bills, School fees payment, Flight tickect
purchase and more as development goes on.

So authors can sign up and upload their eBooks to our ebook sales section.

More info can be gotten @ www.payfee.com.ng/about

or message on facebook page @ www.facebook.com/payfeeNG
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
DavidOluyale:
Hello Authors,

Do you have novels, training manuals, inspirational, or any other category of eBook(pdf) you authored ?

You can sell them to a ready Nigerian Audience(in naira) on Payfee, monitor sales from your dashboard, and cash out every weekends

To upload and start selling.

Great idea

Please tell me more:

1. Does the platform allow for signing up of affiliates?

2. How big is the "ready Nigerian audience" you refer to? (I hope they are not random freebie seekers from bulk email lists!)

Let's hear from you
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by DavidOluyale(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
alignacademy:

Great idea

Please tell me more:

1. Does the platform allow for signing up of affiliates?

2. How big is the "ready Nigerian audience" you refer to? (I hope they are not random freebie seekers from bulk email lists!)

Let's hear from you

Good afternoon,

1. It currently only allows for signing up of authors who can then upload their ebooks and make sales.

2. Our audience span from a few hundreds to thousands. We don't use email listings at the moment.
We utilitize the power of digital /social media marketing experts.
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
DavidOluyale:

Good afternoon,

1. It currently only allows for signing up of authors who can then upload their ebooks and make sales.

2. Our audience span from a few hundreds to thousands. We don't use email listings at the moment.
We utilitize the power of digital /social media marketing experts.

Can I sell a DIY book..
Re: Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. by DavidOluyale(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

Can I sell a DIY book..
Yes you can.

(1) (Reply)

Product Reviews/buying Guides Writers Needed / Content Writers Needed For Store Description / Writers Urgently Needed!!- positions filled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.