Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother (43401 Views)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Former Evicted BBNaija Housemate yesterday, took to his instagram page to celebrate his wife and mother in the spirit of mothers day.
He shared a picture with the caption:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Pm7QPLIFE7Q/WNhJ-PtHdLI/AAAAAAAAC7k/eJo_Hjz60kkUdxGXh-2wMcR2oTNtBN1UQCLcB/s640/tinyyy.jpg[/img]
Ladies and gentlemen this is a special day and I celebrate because it's #mothersday ....i have lost count on how the world works but seeing this I do rejoice and point out my caring mother and loving wife and to all the women around the world, I say "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" #thintalltony #whatscrackerlacking #changebeginswithme #earlypost #unstoppable #anothercalabarboy #calabarboy #differentstrokes #madlove

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGG-pDgTL2/?taken-by=thintalltony

2 Shares

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Benjom(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's their time. I wish them well.

Need The Best CV Ever? Make Use Of These Samples:

www..com/cv-sample-1/

www..com/cv-sample-3/

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
BBnaija..
Spectacular but dense.. Started as a filthy sex starved inmates filled house gradually the unfocused ones were sent parking, wannabes left too then came the molester.. Yet the molestee has single handedly sent parking 75% of evictees so far.

Its becoming tense.. Manipulation at its peak expected next.

Who will win?
Like for Tboss
Share for Efe

48 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by DollarAngel(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Have they resurrected?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by MrTypist: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
You mean the wife he denied on BBN?

Oh, I never knew his mother was back from heaven.

Hey mama TTT, I hope you saw Jesus Christ?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Slymonster(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
How do you wish dead family, happy mother's day..rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by esantex(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice Game at the house!!!!
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Godsage(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
k
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by tydi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
how is this a news
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by ONPOINT555(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
STC
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Scream(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai...he needs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Aregs(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Epatty(f): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tor...
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Celebrities and Politicians fear them

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Aregs(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
NL b like subsidiary of IG

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by ExInferis(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funny how the irrelevant are always given a podium.

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Dannieln1: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
All he was tryna do in the BBN house was to play smart not forgetting that Nigerians are good at digging ugly secrets

Which was the major thing that affected him in the house...
All the same BIG'ups to him
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by vale20: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
how can you deny your beautiful family because of money?? no matter what, u should not ve said that they are all them, that was why u were evicted

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by vale20: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
how can you deny your beautiful family because of money?? no matter what, u should not ve said that they are all dead , that was why u were evicted .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by metrosexual: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thank God you have resurrected them from "being dead" as you claimed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by JohnnyBling(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin I wan talk now
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by adedayoa2(f): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
esantex:
Nice Game at the house!!!!
boring house without him
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by lonelydora: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
So it's this beautiful woman she denied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by permsec: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thin tall toyin.
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
And soooooooooo?
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
All I can do is SMH
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok nice one. .in order news nairaland pool party is holding in April 22 is going to be fun an intresting. Fore more information pls check my signature or pm. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by thommy2st: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
lonelydora:
So it's this beautiful woman she denied?

How can you say you don't have a family because of money.Disaster

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
bisola still doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother by brandmix: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
People carring other people's problem on their head like gala since 1920. angry

Is it your family that he denied? tongue

Are they complaining?? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.