Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41520 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by noetic5: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
A member of Lord's Chosen Church shared a shocking story of a dead boy, who got resurrected during a prayer session at their Charismatic Ministry. According to Philip Omeire, he said,

DEAD SON BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER TODAY
Sis Helen Michael will never forget this day in the annals of her history. Her miracle is that which is not common among men. She came with a sorrowful heart to the service today as a result of her son (1year plus) who was terribly ill and later died on her way to church. She's was so optimistic that God would bring him back to her life.
Her implicit faith was brought to life when our beloved Daddy in the Lord was praying during INSTANT MIRACLE SESSION, the lifeless baby sneezed and came back to life. Her testimony caused an uproar in today's service.
Indeed, our God is faithful.
Do you have a hopeless situation? The only good God who remembered Sis Helen shall remember you today. I can see everything turning around for your good in Jesus' name.
#BreakthroughAndPossess2017

See the moment the 'dead' boy waked

[img]https://2.bp..com/-O46unWaBNeM/WNj-hsO2OGI/AAAAAAAAPDw/5vqopLaHgWQuTGbf-c_7pSn4bzBnFREjQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See the moment the mum, with a joy, lifting her boy up

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vV13JXUZte8/WNj-1WNDIWI/AAAAAAAAPD0/wO_DfZ9TA7IU7i_a5f7Afd6inSBhEMpBQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See when she testified that her son was really dead

[img]https://2.bp..com/-GItU8Pwu9Qs/WNj_JUR9T-I/AAAAAAAAPD4/ep4EGd6tzSkRrY1M6Lu1ig3ECA4w5gi5wCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/dead-boy-resurrects-during-prayers-at.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by noetic5: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
interesting! u can watch the video here if u care WATCH VIDEO
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by emerich(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
We serve a God of impossibilities.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Freewoman(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by noetic5: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by softwerk(f): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
This your 'fabu' no dey add up!

But who am I to take an action

So I say weh don sir!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Pastafarian: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
who certified the child dead?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by hahn(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice

Muoka should move to Igbobi. There are many other people who need healing there too

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I won't bother to even read the article. I know in many Nigerian homes where this message has filtered through, many have become deeper in their resolve to chase the God of chosen. I know that in many Nigerian minds where this message has berthed, plenty "Glory be to God" has been whispered and belief strengthened.

Is there anything wrong with belief? Absolutely not!

Is there something wrong with belief that flies in the face of scientific evidence? Absolutely yes!

For those of us who need belief to get through the rigors of life and make meaning of our tumultuous existence as humans, I say: Belief all that you can, but please, you have a brain tucked inside your head, please do make use of it sometimes.

To the deadboy or dead actor who was resurrected, I hope you received your full pay.

But again, I wonder how the logistics of ferrying a corpse from the hospital or home or wherever he expired was handled.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I smell lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ElsonMorali: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Only the gullible will swallow this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ayatt(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sureheaven(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jesus the son if the almighty God is Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by 14teenK: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
E no get wetin person no go hear for this 9ja

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by TPAND(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by b3llo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wonderful..... God is good!

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Otutu1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
All these pastors want to beat even Jesus when it comes to miracles. Hmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by malificent(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Odi egwu!
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by guy30stainless(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na waooo
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Flamzey00(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lord of choosen wey dey Staunt wella..

4 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by LNUGGETS(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
SAVAGE grin
TPAND:
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by FavoredGuy: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am not in any way doubting miracles. God does wonderful things right from time immemorial.
But sometimes, people (especially third world people) might ignorantly bury somebody with little life still remaining in them. Some of the victims of this ignorance will finally/eventually die inside their grave/mortuary.

Once someone enters coma for a long period of time or the heart stops beating, people will ignorantly think they are already dead especially in the absence of qualified medical personnel who might do the confirmatory test:- checking the pulse rate and all that.

All the same, all glory belongs to God Almighty the giver of life. May He give us life in abundance and preserve the life for us.

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
That's Good! Crooked pactors can now raise the dead eh? Tell that so called pastor to come and I will take him to my dead brother and sister's Graves let's see if he really does have the power to raise the dead. Rubbish!

Anyway tell this crap story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Mekanus(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mtcheeeew!! Believe these moafucking religitards at your own peril.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ApenaEde: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Make una gerrahia.
Una no dey tire 4 all dis yeye yeye stunts.?
Every time na to dey advertise ur mumumumu miracles 4 social media.
I don't blame una , na d sheeple wey dey follow una, pay tithe I blaim.

4 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by WetDreamz: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by mu2sa2: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hahaahaha, she certifies her son as dead and recertifies him as alive!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by EWAagoyin(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
What this rubbish dis hot monday afternoon.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.