Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. (4198 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is what wrecks people marriages "she will change when I marry her"

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by sam121(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:
OK, but does she realize that she has a problem? Is she willing to change? There's a saying that goes like, we're more hurtful to the ones we love. I guess because there are emotions involved. Every small thing strikes an emotional chord, causing one to lash because they're also hurting inside. Someone like that is usually in need of supportive people, even though they make it hard for people to wanna stick around. Many have given up, so in her mind she's probably waiting for you to do the same & when you don't, she'll keep pushing until you do, so that she can say "I knew it". It's not healthy & you don't have to put up with it- she's just a troubled person that is having a hard time dealing with her own emotions. Perhaps you should sit her down & come up with ways to handle her outbursts. Like taking some time away from each other to cool off when things get heated, etc. Validation also works. Own up to your part of the problem instead of making excuses & getting defensive. It escalates because maybe she feels unheard, ignored or like you're doing things on purpose to hurt her. Why she gets that way is where your answer lies. Nobody gets angry over nothing. Is it something you've had issues with before but keeps happening or is it a new issue every single time? Personally, I become like your GF when I feel unheard. Like if I say, without fighting, that I don't like when you do xyz, it makes me feel 123 & you keep doing it even after I have explained it to you nicely...then you must be looking for a fight in my eyes. I always regret it afterwards though but in that moment I don't care, I only care about what you've done & I will go on a verbal attack to get the frustration out. I'm working on it though. That's the most important part- being self-aware.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful ideas. What pains me most is that, I have done almost all you said, like staying away and cooling off, gave her books on anger management. I went to the level of deserting most of my friends, deleted most of my female colleagues and stopped chatting with them. I had to leave my own church to join her in her own so that she can be happy, yet all to no avail. I was always doing the house chores with her whenever am home, even whenever she is cooking. She told me, doing all these will make her calm down. Yet after subjecting my self to doing all these things, her anger still never stopped radiating whenever she gets upset. Sexually, I make sure she gets it however she needs it, to her satisfaction. Financially, I try my best not to let her complain. Now what is really her problem...?
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

That is the point of forums, isn't it? To exchange thoughts & experiences. At least for me, there's a time to joke & a time to get serious. Thanks for getting where most of my comments come from smiley You're the 1st to get it tongue You're cool too, so it wouldn't suck to meet you too tongue
lol..why the tongue out? It sure will be great to meet me, perhaps when the time is right, but for now, I'm your 3rd eye lol tongue
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
sam121:

Thanks a lot for this wonderful ideas. What pains me most is that, I have done almost all you said, like staying away and cooling off, gave her books on anger management. I went to the level of deserting most of my friends, deleted most of my female colleagues and stopped chatting with them. I had to leave my own church to join her in her own so that she can be happy, yet all to no avail. I was always doing the house chores with her whenever am home, even whenever she is cooking. She told me, doing all these will make her calm down. Yet after subjecting my self to doing all these things, her anger still never stopped radiating whenever she gets upset. Sexually, I make sure she gets it however she needs it, to her satisfaction. Financially, I try my best not to let her complain. Now what is really her problem...?
Did you change her menstral pad? Too much for a relationship

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
sam121:

Well, I really don't know what her problem could be then. She sounds like a handful. Changing churches? Wow. I can see parts of myself in her but her own issues got levels lol. Whew! It's all up to you, dude. Sorry embarassed
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..why the tongue out? It sure will be great to meet me, perhaps when the time is right, but for now, I'm your 3rd eye lol tongue

I'm having identity issues. Today I think I'm a lizard, hence all the tongue flicking cheesy Hope you've been doing well, btw. Haven't seen you in a while.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by puri10: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
i know of a relationship like this first of all we need to know the kind of utterances u make to her that might be getting her angry. because the relationship I know of the guy calls her prostitute and all sort of names and expects her not to reply and react.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm having identity issues. Today I think I'm a lizard, hence all the tongue flicking cheesy Hope you've been doing well, btw. Haven't seen you in a while.
yeah..ive been a little busy and ive not been feeling well as well, but I'm getting back on my feet again, feels nice to know I got a tiny place in your heart grin

LMAO @identity issues, Buh lizards don't flick their tongues

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah..ive been a little busy and ive not been feeling well as well, but I'm getting back on my feet again, feels nice to know I got a tiny place in your heart grin

LMAO @identity issues, Buh lizards don't flick their tongues

Awwww, fully recover soon smiley Dude all (land bound) reptiles flick their tongues. It's part of their survival & hunting skills. The tongue is their "3rd eye" as you'd put it tongue Don't you watch animal planet?

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, fully recover soon smiley Dude all (land bound) reptiles flick their tongues. It's part of their survival & hunting skills. The tongue is their "3rd eye" as you'd put it tongue Don't you watch animal planet?
thanks dear, buhari's government won't get me, I'm fully recovered now grin

I hardly watch TV channels, all I watch every night and can't miss is wrestling, boo, I love wrestling.. For Self defense sake,i love animals tho, especially dogs... I can go an extra length for em, they act so humanly smiley

Here's my dog below

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by chynie: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
Maybe when you die of frustration you will have sense.

my problem is i dont need another person jumping into the lagoon angry
that will make him a dead celebrity
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
thanks dear, buhari's government won't get me, I'm fully recovered now grin

I hardly watch TV channels, all I watch every night and can't miss is wrestling, boo, I love wrestling.. For Self defense sake,i love animals tho, especially dogs... I can go an extra length for em, they act so humanly smiley

Here's my dog below

Awww, so cute. What breed is it? So fluffy smiley I like pets too but they're too much responsibility & heartache. I'm still mourning over the loss of my birds, so I vowed never to get pets again. My wittle feelings can't take it when they die embarassed I do not like wrestling lol. Seems fake.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by HARDDON: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
she is the man in the relationship. its obvious she is financially more balanced than u r.

Stop collecting stuffs from her, start by respecting yourself.

If she is like this when u havent put a ring on it, she wud turn a monster when u do cos no matter what, you are like a fzoned lover. such an Herculean task to come of that place. very rare

final word?

Break it off! broken r/ships is beta than broken marriage.
if you dont, God help u in the nearest future
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by GeniusDavid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Its Obvious you ain't the boss in your relationship. You've got to give her some space and give her proper scolding. She's taking the advantage of your inability to step into your "Man Shoes".

A bit glaring you've got confidence issues tho.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by GeniusDavid(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
sam121:

Your reluctance to take control from Day 1.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, so cute. What breed is it? So fluffy smiley I like pets too but they're too much responsibility & heartache. I'm still mourning over the loss of my birds, so I vowed never to get pets again. My wittle feelings can't take it when they die embarassed I do not like wrestling lol. Seems fake.
wrestling IS fake actually, but there are some things I learn from it, they can be useful in real life.

My personal is actually my bestie, he's Romeo by name, and of a Russian Shepard, ask him for high five, or the simple commands and you'd be amazed!
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
wrestling IS fake actually, but there are some things I learn from it, they can be useful in real life.

My personal is actually my bestie, he's Romeo by name, and of a Russian Shepard, ask him for high five, or the simple commands and you'd be amazed!

He's cute. Nice name too. He must be a hit with da ladies lol. I had a German sheperd growing up. Sheperds are good dogs.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by AceDomino(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Man up
BE the Boss
Or she won't stop reciting poem about all she's done for your Ass..

Women!!!!!!
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

He's cute. Nice name too. He must be a hit with da ladies lol. I had a German sheperd growing up. Sheperds are good dogs.
"had"?

what happened to it? embarassed cry
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
"had"?

what happened to it? embarassed cry

That was years ago. I was still in primary school. It got hit by a car.
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

That was years ago. I was still in primary school. It got hit by a car.
u should be flogged u know... embarassed

So sad!
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
u should be flogged u know... embarassed

So sad!

I know! cry

How long have you had Romeo?
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I know! cry

How long have you had Romeo?
10months now and Nicki is 2years
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
10months now and Nicki is 2years

Cool smiley
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Cool smiley
yeah. Really cool dear, hope you're doing good yourself, I trust you're feeling super today, I'm yet to see your picture you know
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah. Really cool dear, hope you're doing good yourself, I trust you're feeling super today, I'm yet to see your picture you know

Lol, maybe some day when I'm high on something I'll post it tongue
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, maybe some day when I'm high on something I'll post it tongue
but you don't do weed undecided
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
but you don't do weed undecided

That day I may...just for yyyyyou cheesy
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

That day I may...just for yyyyyou cheesy
lol...dont do weed but show me from ur heart with all sanity.. Will you? kiss
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...dont do weed but show me from ur heart with all sanity.. Will you? kiss

Lol, sure. Get well soon, OK smiley
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, sure. Get well soon, OK smiley
oh thanks dear, and be a good girl, stay safe... Catch you around smiley
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
oh thanks dear, and be a good girl, stay safe... Catch you around smiley

Toodloo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / My Experience At Club D Cave ..at Maryland Gra / Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.