Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. (4199 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any lady I can't talk to and she would listen to me, is automatically a no-go-area for me.. Men are meant to be in control of women, but your own case seems to be different

You even had to leave your own church at the expense of pleasing her... Bro, this is NOT but childishness
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by sacramento1212: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Any lady I can't talk to and she would listen to me, is automatically a no-go-area for me.. Men are meant to be in control of women, but your own case seems to be different

You even had to leave your own church at the expense of pleasing her... Bro, this is NOT but childishness

Not childishness but sacrifice for sweet and delicious love my bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
sacramento1212:

Not childishness but sacrifice for sweet and delicious love my bro
Ehn ehn? cheesy
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by sam121(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
HARDDON:
she is the man in the relationship. its obvious she is financially more balanced than u r.

Stop collecting stuffs from her, start by respecting yourself.

If she is like this when u havent put a ring on it, she wud turn a monster when u do cos no matter what, you are like a fzoned lover. such an Herculean task to come of that place. very rare

final word?

Break it off! broken r/ships is beta than broken marriage.
if you dont, God help u in the nearest future
Thanks alot Bro... obviously, she is more financially stable than I... but when met, I never knew she is more financially stable than I, everything unfolded months after we started dating...
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by sam121(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
tosyne2much:

Everything I did was out of Love Bro... I didn't want to sound or look so rigid over her...
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by HARDDON: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
sam121:

Thanks a lot for this wonderful ideas. What pains me most is that, I have done almost all you said, like staying away and cooling off, gave her books on anger management. I w[b]ent to the level of deserting most of my friends, deleted most of my female colleagues and stopped chatting with them. I had to leave my own church to join her in her own so that she can be happy[/b], yet all to no avail. I was always doing the house chores with her whenever am home, even whenever she is cooking. She told me, doing all these will make her calm down. [/b]Yet after subjecting my self to doing all these things, her anger still never stopped radiating whenever she gets upset. Sexually, I make sure she gets it however she needs it, to her satisfaction. Financially, I try my best not to let her complain. Now what is really her problem...?

@ Oh dear heavens!
Oh d bleeding ballz! Oh d needy nerd. Sissy Sense! My bones bleed , my heart heavy. angry embarassed

HOw can u descend so low? Lose urself n all ur balls?

Then u turn around n ask what her problem is?
After been a sissy n a YES-ma boy? After virtually been her hand bag? embarassed

You wano hear the truth?
She Got not problem! YOU ARE THE ONE WITH D PROBLEM!

[b]Im too peeved to explain, do yourself som dam.n gud n read up my thread called Dating Drill :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#42440289

Your life wudnt remain dsame!
Thank me leta!
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by puri10: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
AceDomino:
Man up BE the Boss Or she won't stop reciting poem about all she's done for your Ass..
Women!!!!!!
https:///sellerpage-1526061
Re: I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. by vincesleeky: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
mumu love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / Natural Aphrodisiac for all night sex: Ginseng Boabab Tree ? / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.