Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... (21102 Views)

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by sparrow253: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jamb registration for 2017/2018 academic session has left many students in confusion and stranded..

Earlier this year jamb announced their intentions of curbing examination malpractice in the UTME by allowing registration to be conducted by their accredited registration centre and not by the old means of registration that every one was familiar with , that is through cyber cafes..

This was thought to bring development to the academic sector of Nigeria, but this in turn has brought many complains ,waste of time and energy and also very slow registrations...

Like in Many parts of the state in the federation, Students are either complaining of no Registration centre in their towns ,or they are complaining that the banks used by this registration centres are finding it difficult to vend E-PINS for registration. Some are also complaining that some registration centres mal treat students who came to register and also Some registration centres increased the fees instead of the #5,500 for form and #700 as fee for the centres.....

Inspite of this complians by nigerian students , Jamb has refused to act about it.

I think that they should visit all the registration centres to inquire about the state of their success and also solve problems that they are facing since this is their first year of trying this method .....

#i wish myself and other students a successful registration and exam success..

14 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by coliboyswag: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
this year registration is the worst i have ever seen,so how is the registration going over there?

4 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
I went round today to find out how things are going. What i found out is that
1. You have to go to a CBT centre to create Jamb profile, even if you used the Jamb registration app as was advertised to create your profile, the banks will not collect it.
2. You then go to the bank and enter another line to pay for your pin. In the whole of this state only Union bank and Jaiz bank are selling it. You can just imagine the line there. You have to stay under the sun even as they complain that they have network problem or the pin vending process is faulty.
3. You then go back to the CBT centre where you will enter a third line to do the registration proper.

Kudos to the Jamb registrar and his advisers who have succeded in making a strenous process even more strenous. I hope your children are registering along with these ones.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by coliboyswag: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jamb this year will be easy by faith

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by NLProblemChild(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Worstest reg ever. After leaving island for ikoyi jambhq . They telling me to go Falomo, for the e pin. I left. Went to almost all the accredited
banks. For the e pin.
They ar saying make i come back tomorrow. FUCck Jamb For no reason

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Sikpa04(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
So after wasting our time they still came out with wrong approach for registration. Please they should go back to the old way of selling SCRATCH CARDS. Just to collect E-pin see the way I was sweating like He-goat that's about to be roasted for Christmas.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by jupiterz: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
register now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Worstest reg ever. After leaving island for ikoyi jambhq . They telling me to go Falomo, for the e pin. I left. Went to almost all the accredited
banks. For the e pin.

And wat da hell is "worstest"?
I think u should be reading ur books, instead of "fucking jamb" for no reason.

10 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by NLProblemChild(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

to slap u dey hungry me.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
NLProblemChild:

to slap u dey hungry me.

undecided undecided
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is jamb still holding this year ni??

I thought PMB has stopped admissions till 2019 na
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Worst jamb Registration so far..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Hemanwel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
This may probably be the beginning of boom for private Universities in Nigeria. And not just that, there is every likelihood that foreign universities (particularly Ghanaian Universities) will experience an influx of Nigerian students as a result of this policy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by jide219(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thank God in scaled tru jamb last year
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by 0b10010011: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Things were better in 1955.

The system has really changed
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by VISTIN(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is Buhari saying about it?

He should please instruct JAMB before things get out of hand
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by ShitHead(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nope...next year will be the worst. Don't rush yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by MrsTruth: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

Looool
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Pavore9: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
JAMB didn't think out this very well.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by dlondonbadboy: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by 0b10010011: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
NLProblemChild:
banks. For the e pin.

Don't waste your money! Chances of you being successful in JAMB exam is very slim if not impossible.

Reasons re all spelt out in your composition

6 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Bants(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Corruption is real and forever in the blood

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by casspersteve: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Like seriously it is the worse ever....have been at igboelerin center since 6 o'clock have not collected my e-pin
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by VISTIN(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
For those who are saying worst ever, have you been doing the stuff before?

If yes, how many times have you written JAMB? That will help the gurus on the forum advise you well.

2 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by lordTK(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is what you get when you ask a prof of Islamic and Arabic studies to head an organisation like JAMB. Shouldn't Ishaq just go and head Institute of Islamic Affairs in Sambisa?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Divay22(f): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by mascot19(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
This year reg is not easy
Been standing here for the past 10 hours

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Silva79(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
go and purchase noun form JAMB IS FULL OF SHIT
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Eazybay(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
This administration has been unable to do even "mundane" things.. El-Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by LeonMacJames(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
After 5months of overhyped preparation. Only for them to crash land instanta.

I saw a lot of slayqueens and slaymamas today, giving out dia phone numbers free of charge. Cosa desperation and impatience
dey were even begging people to collect it.

I just surprise finish .

So guys see d best in every situation.

"Catch a bae today"

7 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by kolafolabi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seriously, I Too Know dey worry the new Jamb Registrar, Prof. Isiaq Oloyede.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Graduation From Nottingham Trent University / JAMB 2017: My Experience / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.