Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos (2626 Views)

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by ayod426: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta sure are having fun making Shades Of Blue together.

And last week they shared their love for each other while taping the AOL Build series.
On Tuesday the transcript of their chat surfaced. In the fun question and answer section moderated by the I Luh Ya Papi singer's journalist sister Lynda Lopez, Liotta said that he is the diva while his co-star is 'cool, quiet.'

view photos:Jennifer Lopez
Re: Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
I ain't clicking that poo

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by Danieldexii(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
ok
Re: Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by princeemmma(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by Teedawg: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
unless the name of your sister's punna is Jenifer Lopez I won't click it grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos by rattlesnake(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayod426:
Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta sure are having fun making Shades Of Blue together.

And last week they shared their love for each other while taping the AOL Build series.
On Tuesday the transcript of their chat surfaced. In the fun question and answer section moderated by the I Luh Ya Papi singer's journalist sister Lynda Lopez, Liotta said that he is the diva while his co-star is 'cool, quiet.'

view photos:Jennifer Lopez
Ote

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Looking Like "Jesus" For Stage Performance / Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.