Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me (899 Views)

LEAK!!! Ghanaian Boy And His 19years Old Girlfriend Having Hot Sex / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by onila(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
ghana boys are just so nice

he even told our pastor, he has a crush on me

if there's one thing ghana boys win over Nigerian men is being so open

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by professorfal: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evidence
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Ashleydolls(f): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just ensure he doesn't get near the cookie cause he will tell the whole world he has had a taste of it. Remember they're so open

5 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Just ensure he doesn't get near the cookie cause he will tell the whole world he has had a taste of it. Remember they're so open
you said my mind miss, thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by youngest85(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Girls and brain are enemies to each other

3 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ghana girl say, she wan fvck me o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Wackyrichy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol, i pity El Puchy
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by professorfal: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Ashleydolls(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
you said my mind miss, thanks so much!
cool

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by biz2get(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
onila:

Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by dannybomb(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
look at your dp, no wonder he likes you, who wouldn't like those ripe oranges, if you are truly the person on that pics cheesy
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
We didn't hear about this in Tajikistan where I'm from undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by chidozeze(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
OP you be mumu ooo !! Now nigeria guys are now pretenders abi?
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
When will this series end? Can't wait for the next
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by stonemind(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
onila:

Even me self like you in fact I'm bloody in love with you tongue
onila:

Even me self like you in fact I'm bloody in love with you... But hope you are still a virgin shaa? If yes then mail me assap!
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Senipapa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
God bless you, you deserve a reward for this reply.
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by Ashleydolls(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Senipapa:
God bless you, you deserve a reward for this reply.
smiley smiley
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by tydi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:

where can I buy these cookies
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by lepasharon(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
onila:

Yh a ghanian guy said he liked me too, even though he was married undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Boy Tells The Whole Wide World He Likes Me by onila(f): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Marriage Is Crashing... / Every Woman Need Sexy Hip And Boobs So Build That Body Now / Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.