Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction (974 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well for the fun of it... am announcing that am going to university with my hnd for the fun of it.

is there a mystery or what?

just for the fun sha...distinction is my last bus stop...

buying ma DE ... whois joiningme grin
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
uvalued:
Well for the fun of it... am announcing that am going to university with my hnd for the fun of it.

is there a mystery or what?

just for the fun sha...distinction is my last bus stop...

buying ma DE ... whois joiningme grin

M joining you with my ND but not for fun.. Which school do u have in mind?
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by Deetwoadesina: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi, I graduated from Federal Polytechnic Ede with Distinction..... I studied Library and information Science, I want to apply for Direct Entry into University of Ibadan.... Please what's your take on this
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
zord33k:

M joining you with my ND but not for fun.. Which school do u have in mind?
i beleive when u see it as fun to be the head(distinction)... what do you think they will teach u that u havent known... just to prove the artificial discrimination is merely superficial...federal uni posibly
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Deetwoadesina:
Hi, I graduated from Federal Polytechnic Ede with Distinction..... I studied Library and information Science, I want to apply for Direct Entry into University of Ibadan.... Please what's your take on this
its possible... find out more from their site or via thier social handles like facebook...u just be head

1 Like

Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 5:31am On Mar 28, 2017
uvalued:

i beleive when u see it as fun to be the head(distinction)... what do you think they will teach u that u havent known... just to prove the artificial discrimination is merely superficial...federal uni posibly

That is true though..
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
zord33k:

That is true though..

lets just do distinction....see u at d top
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
uvalued:

I wish u the same 2...
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
uvalued:

Are u still going for DE ? if yes, have you registered? what school are you vying for?
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
zord33k:

Are u still going for DE ? if yes, have you registered? what school are you vying for?

working in school and after discussion.. i postponed it till i finished masters then may consider it. how about you
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
uvalued:

working in school and after discussion.. i postponed it till i finished masters then may consider it. how about you

I have already obtain DE form..
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by zord33k(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
uvalued:

I have obtain DE form already
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by uvalued(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
zord33k:

I have obtain DE form already

great just do distinction..simples
Re: HND: Going To University For Fun...distinction by mercytripletz: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
It will no longer be fun when you start seeing 40%, 45%, 51%, 30%,46% and gp of 2.5. No be me talk am o.lol

Anyways, wish you the best.. which school?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Jamb Score 204 Can I Get Admission / Signs Of Hope As ASUU And FG Reach An Agreement / The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.