Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Jlollz' Exclusive Interview With Pearl [MUST READ] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jlollz' Exclusive Interview With Pearl [MUST READ] (452 Views)

Exclusive Interview With South African Rapper Aka / Exclusive Interview With Skul-feez A Nigerian-igbo Rapper As He Talked About How / Exclusive Interview – Who Is David Elias- With Vera Frank (host) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jlollz' Exclusive Interview With Pearl [MUST READ] by Oluwolex2000(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-zTruGhaTcnw/WNkpd8sKfkI/AAAAAAAAIu0/XiL6GAY-i_wL2e4-J0GKJOsbFoOpPcUKQCLcB/s640/Jloz-inout9ja1.jpg[/img]

The gorgeous and amazing writer, pearl hooked up a quick interview with the rising rap artist, JLollz. Here's what went down.

-So tell us JLollz, what's your full name and where are you from?
Name's adaba oluwafemi johnson and I'm an ekiti boy, living in lagos with his family.

-Okay, are you still in the university?
Yes, I'm a 400L undergraduate of the mechanical engineering department, UNIOSUN.

-Nice. So, are you a christian and do you believe in God
I'm a christian, and why wouldn't I believe in my creator? I thank God for life everyday.

-Now, when did you start your music?
I discovered my music the year 2010, and my first ever recording was in 2011. It was the sound of the future at that time, believe me. But i started music officially 2016.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-IGiIRCMXmXo/WNkr8uQ41KI/AAAAAAAAIvA/HTGmGIm4fykY-SnvZQhaHC0GypxkzZUIgCLcB/s640/Jloz-inout9ja2.jpg[/img]

-Are you into music for money, fame, or because you like doing music?
This question! Well, I've always put the passion first when it comes to this music. And every other thing will definitely follow.

-True that, so who's your role model in the industry?
Talk about role model, i have a whole lot of people i look up to, for inspiration and insight, musically. But just to mention a few, I love drake, rickross, M.I, J.cole, wizkid, bryson tiller, should we keep going?

-Kindly tell us your type of music?
I'm a rap/afro-fusion artiste. But i also don't restrict from myself from exploring sounds and vibes.

-Do you have any record label yet?
Nah nah, none for now.

-Okay so, If you had a chance to pick any big Nigerian record label, which one will you pick?
Haha. This is quite tricky, but if i had to, I'd go for DBanj's dkm. I've always loved dbanj. Would have gone for starboy, but that side tight gan.

-Alright, so JLollz are you into any relationship currently?
Nope. Single till further link up. And i'm not searching for now ehn.

-Okay, do you have any video yet?
Nah, but definitely would make visuals through the year.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nRC5vtTcJEs/WNksJK2vfyI/AAAAAAAAIvE/Pmlfx9f8BfAzjhzgfZhAVK-TNfTp2JffQCLcB/s640/Jloz-inout9ja3.jpg[/img]

-Finally, do you have any existing projects and upcoming projects?
I don't have an existing project yet, but like I said earlier, I started music officially 2016 with a single titled 'Level'. But I'm dropping my first project, which is a mixtape titled #SHADES. It should be out in a month. Then more works/projects would be out through the year and beyond.

-How can your fans reach you?
My Twitter/IG handles - @Meet_JLollz

Shout-out to everybody showing love always. I love you back! More juice for y'all soon. JLollz
grin

Pearl
Twitter/iG - @prisypearl_

Click HERE to DOWNLOAD LEVEL : http://www.360urban.co/2016/05/28/download-music-jlollz-level-meet_jlollz

(1) (Reply)

Try Your Luck And Win The New Samsung Galaxy S8 From Android Authority..is Real / New Video: Falz - Jeje / Top Rap Freestyle Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.