Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? (1372 Views)

My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? / How My Girlfriend Stole My 500k From My Drawer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am a musician and an entrepreneur but talent without money is like woman without vagina.
My girlfriend father is naturally stingy, My lover tried so hard to convince her to help me, but he decline all time, on every of his birthday, i do organise it like heaven garden, i will sing bring other musician, and comedian but this man is just damn Crazy.
So, my girlfriend took a huge amount of money and paid it to my account, that i should start my business with it, not even music now, according to our plans, so i will be able to pay back within one or two years, and that she is ready to bear the consequence... Her father is wicked, she is in her final year. Love can do anything, this is an example,but but if she is sent parking, i am confused! Is this way even right according to bible? The money is already in my account o....
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by topsam1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I am a musician and an entrepreneur but talent without money is like woman without vagina.
My girlfriend father is naturally stingy, My lover tried so hard to convince her to help me, but he decline all time, on every of his birthday, i do organise it like heaven garden, i will sing bring other musician, and comedian but this man is just damn Crazy.
So, my girlfriend took a huge amount of money and paid it to my account, that i should start my business with it, not even music now, according to our plans, so i will be able to pay back within one or two years, and that she is ready to bear the consequence... Her father is wicked, she is in her final year. Love can do anything, this is an example,but but if she is sent parking, i am confused! Is this way even right according to bible? The money is already in my account o....

Plz don't touch the money ooo.....I will forward my account to you now....just send part of the money and keep the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Fernandowski(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
please gimme your girlfriend number

I have something to tell her
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
How old is she?.
Bumbae1 you're needed here. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by biz2get(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
OMG!!! Are you seriously asking this question.?

Should you touch the money.?

Kindly Read that Slowly... Very Slowly...

Am sure you have your Answer now. angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fake threads everywhere angry
Your GF father is very wicked, kuku kill am na undecided cos na because of you he born pikin abi na because of you he hustle to make money

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
I wouldn't mind using it
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
How old is she?.

Mi Lady .. how body cheesy
Make i read post first grin
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mi Lady .. how body cheesy
Make i read post first grin
I am good. How are you?. grin Read and advice op.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Fake threads everywhere angry
Your GF father is very wicked, kuku kill am na undecided cos na because of you he born pikin abi na because of you he hustle to make money

Bros! I smell same thing in ur blood. When u av money, why do helping others become so difficult!
Nothing last forever sir!
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
My Advice !
Either tell the dad you got the money and used it or just do not touch it
Why?

They will hold you look that is his daughter YOU ARE NOT
STEALING IS STEALING EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT BE USED FOR GOOD DEEDS ITS STILL STEALING!

Don't start business with bad karma!
But if she stole it and put in her account and decide to give u n she self chop i guess maybe u can use it .. but risky grin
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
I am good. How are you?. grin Read and advice op.
Maybe op wanna visit kirikiri
Imagine i steal money from my dad give one weyrey grin weyrey own don finish b dat
Me i walk away free as a bird you think police wey dey pocket dey here "his daughter gave it to me "
Even d girl na mumu seff when its not even her husband undecided
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
How old is she?.

She will be 26 on April 1.
What does that have to do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some ladies way sabi chop man money will come for your head now
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Splinz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Where's the money in your account?
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Imagine i steal money from my dad give one weyrey grin weyrey own don finish b dat
Me i walk away free as a bird you think police wey dey pocket dey here "his daughter gave it to me "
Better mumu!, that was why I asked of her age. Perhaps she could be one of those secondary school girls who think their bfs would marry them. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

She will be 26 on April 1.
What does that have to do?
She has not learnt any lesson about relationships then.
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Better mumu!, that was why I asked of her age. Perhaps she could be one of those secondary school girls who think their bfs would marry them. grin

Must every relationship end in marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly but as she mumu reach
Dad will still give her free pass
But oga bf no go no wetin hit am grin
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Splinz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:

You sef dey mind this yeye op? Him just finish watching one movie wey Ramsey Noah and Genevieve act. In the movie, Ramsey was a poor musician and... you know as e dey go na for Nollywood?

Yeye boy. smiley
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don't tell me you've being lied to in all ur love?
So men are weyrey? Ah why?
Do someone have to be ur husband b4 u epp. Marriage do break up now not to talk of Relationships,the joy of d moment and not d reward of later help love to last.
Our love already stand the test of time. So!
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Archaa:

Must every relationship end in marriage
I never said that. Though, there are people with such mindsets.
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Don't tell me you've being lied to in all ur love?
So men are weyrey? Ah why?
Do someone have to be ur husband b4 u epp. Marriage do break up now not to talk of Relationships,the joy of d moment and not d reward of later help love to last.
Our love already stand the test of time. So!

Lol if i want to epp i will use my money not bank of dad
Yes till u sign the dotted line hmmm u can kiss seeing my money goodbye undecided

Yes i am speaking from expierience ..some guys be loving till money is involved angry
Please do not give till u sign dotted line .. i learnt the hard way smiley
Yes dey are weyrey to me well the ones dat tried it
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Splinz:

You sef dey mind this yeye op? Him just finish watching one movie wey Ramsey Noah and Genevieve act. In the movie, Ramsey was a poor musician and... you know as e dey go na for Nollywood?

Yeye boy. smiley
Possibly!, the best incentive any guy would need are words of encouragement and advice. Stealing is kind of fictional. grin
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by pizzylee(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
our guts tells us d ryt tnz most of d time. wud av help but I don't give good advice
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by JummyForReal: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
question for the gods
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
She has not learnt any lesson about relationships then.

Nigeria got Problem not talent.
You are blaming the lady, but if a man sell off all his property and give to a woman. No one will complain...Why do women say dey need care yet most don't care for their man?
Thanks for archa...Must all relationship ends in marriage!
I only asked for advice my beautiful lover now becomes d agent of attack...Thank God she is not aware Nairaland!
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
O.p use the imaginary mega money to invest in MMM instead!

Romance section and Nonsense!
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Exactly but as she mumu reach
Dad will still give her free pass
But oga bf no go no wetin hit am grin

True!.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Nigeria got Problem not talent.
You are blaming the lady, but if a man sell off all his property and give to a woman. No one will complain...Why do women say dey need care yet most don't care for their man?
Thanks for archa...Must all relationship ends in marriage!
I only asked for advice my beautiful lover now becomes d agent of attack...Thank God she is not aware Nairaland!
You're playing the victim card. Does selling off one's property include stealing to please a spouse?.
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by eezeribe(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Your girlfriend is fooli.sh and you are a gold digger.
Would you be happy if your sister stole your father's money and gave her chewing gum boyfriend
Re: Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some people are just plain foolish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Nude Photos Of Popular Celebrity Leaks [shocking Photos] / OMG! See What A 16 Years Old Girl Wished Her Friends On The Friends' Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.