Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (50673 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
According to the lady Tega, she almost had a quarrel with her boyfriend because he didn't want to come out to watch her play, but was surprised to see him show up with her family to propose.

Read wrote; "So we (@ajebohclothing )almost had a quarell coz he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family, well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question....pssad I didn't cry, mehnnn I can't believe I didn't... lol) this man right here is the ish... counting down to life with you mo niggi... heaven knows I love you cray... #teekris2017"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fake love everywhere grin grin

Every one wants to be internet sensation with the proposals undecided I hope this doesn't make front page

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Local people.kneeling down to propose inside heat with sweat soaked jersey.
That's why people of the other race call them black monkeys.

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by 2SWT(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cute guy + beautiful lady= super cute children

Hml in adv

For those planning to get married in 2017 march has gone oh you have 9 months left

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
This thing sef. ..I am not understanding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where's biafrabushboy to come see team no ass take another one for the home team grin Woop! Woop!

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Splinz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Every one wants to be internet sensation with the proposals undecided I hope this doesn't make front page

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Don't mind them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Your comment is full of hate & anger. Why?

Did this stired up a bad memory for you or you hate seeing people happy?! Anyway, those two you labelled ‘monkeys’ are getting married. Take a dive into a pool.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by xynerise: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
This propose thing is overrated

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
After the said proposition, carry your bae to the other room and play her like footy....

Even if you can't score goals, just hit the target o... The goalie na idiot sha...

Bloody basket...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm crying for her

Tears of joy

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one wink cheesy. Count down to nairaland pool party check my signature for more information.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by MrTypist: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Another Nonsense Hits FP again

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by kayojosephy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
That's so cool, I am already listing several surprise proposal also awaiting recommendations from people, I no wan disappoint...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
VolTOxic:

Your comment is full of hate & anger. Why?

Did this stired up a bad memory for you or you hate seeing people happy?! Anyway, those two you labelled ‘monkeys’ are getting married. Take a dive into a pool.

thank u for dat response....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by MrTypist: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
megrimor:
I'm crying for her

Tears of joy

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by ajalawole(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg them wen f**k for the 2nd pic nicheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hope she scores a hat-trick
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kids
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by froshsteve(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided cheesy
megrimor:
I'm crying for her
Tears of joy

cheesy
megrimor:
I'm crying for her
Tears of joy

God really try in creating human

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by chidozeze(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
eezeribe:
why are you insulting them? Are you better than them? Inferiority complex dey worry you, imagine if oyinbos call us black money you join them SMH..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by gbeseun(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
BTW who arranged the match,? You or your guy? Tell us when the bells ring.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by modelsms10: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
awww so sweet. wish them well
check below pls

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
People are getting creative
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Goroz: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh Zeus! Kneel to ask a girl to marry you? Men are becoming docile!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by opethom(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by cathodekazim: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
rada rada iwa apala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.