Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cyber Security - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Security (411 Views)

How Hushpuppi Misused His Cyber-security Skills And Became A Criminal / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security by stechi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have just been assigned by my CEO (an Israeli) to organise a conference on Security-in -Africa to be held here in Nigeria and we have renowned professionals in this particular security sector already contacted and have agreed to come speak at the event.

This is our maiden conference and my first time organizing this type of event. I certainly know there must be some criteria to be met for a successful event,but the challenge is(are) the step(s) to take in preparing for this event as regards regulations.

Is their a body in-charge of approving this event-type?
Are their some documentation that needs to be submitted to the body?

Any other additional info would be highly appreciated.
The event is billed for June but we want to start now for preparations.

Thanks.

@Mynd44 kindly put on FP,would be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Insults And Persecute IPOB Always Meets Their Waterloo And Dead End / Ongoing Supremacy Battle Between NURTW And NURTE in Ado Ekiti / Kidnappers Arrested During Operation In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.