Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (49912 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by timidapsin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian Mothers are simply the best grin grin grin
Watch this Nigerian Mom reaction after her daughter who is foreign based bought her an Iphone7 on Mother's Day yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAwBcTQKHNE

Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/timidapsinvids?sub_confirmation=1

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by timidapsin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mothers are that one person who does the work of 20 people for free, they are Amazing, loving, strong, selfless and Graceful..
They deserve the best..

To all the Pepper dem gang.. Stop wasting the pepper and give it to your mother..
she will appreciate it wink

The funny thing is that After all the happiness and her next question would be like..
What was the cost of this phone? undecided
That one na another wahala again grin grin grin
I love my African mothers,dey are the best thing ever happened to us

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin you cant help but love naija mums. Simply d best

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by pkkpro: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just do good to ur mum and thank me later.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Her reaction was epic.

From “Apple” then her collapse. To her dance... cheesy

I got chills when she compared her old phone size with the new one they got her. Hehehe. That's so Nigerian. grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hahaahah..
May God bless and protect our mothers to reap the fruits of their labors..

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Synord(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
honestly, Why buy an iphone7 for a Nigerian mother who only needs to make use of activities provided by a phone that a Good gionee m6 can provide with strong battery

why not use the remaining money to buy her food,clothes ,drugs and provisions...something she can take every time and remember u in prayers anytime she uses them..

Am pretty sure that woman can't use up to 40℅ OF the things that iPhone 7 can offer ...

well if the children can afford it and comfortably take care of the mother...

Nothing is too much for one's Mother tho !!!!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by decatalyst(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
The video is everything nigerian grin

Lord please bless me so that I can watch my mum go 'madt' when I present her a tear rubber SUV keys.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
VolTOxic:
Her reaction was epic.

From “Apple” then her collapse. To her dance... cheesy

I got chills when she compared her old phone size with the new one they got her. Hehehe. That's so Nigerian. grin
grin Even d way she pronounced d apple like "Apluu"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Synord:
honestly, Why buy an iphone7 for a Nigerian mother who only needs to make use of activities provided by a phone that a Good gionee m6 can provide with strong battery

why not use the remaining money to buy her food,clothes ,drugs and provisions...something she can take every time and remember u in prayers anytime she uses them..

Am pretty sure that woman can't use up to 40℅ OF the things that iPhone 7 can offer ...
:

Poor man's mentality. Be marketing pangolo phone you hear. grin

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

Nigerians always reacting why? undecided

Can't you just shut your trap and face your own mother? I bet someone like you will rather buy golf for his mother when you've got cash for Bentley just because you feel she can't "use it" undecided

God should make me rich. I will buy an island for my mother...

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mothers
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by olasarah: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
shocked[sup][/sup]
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by drinkgarri: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
I love my mum.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
She's not Nigeria based so she definitely will be able to utilize the phone much more better
Synord:

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Alasi20(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Woooooooow.....
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by adorablepepple(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by danduj(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Synord:

u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by DrObum(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lovely

#SlayQueens #pepperthemgang come and learn, it's not always about you, yourself and what you can get

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Pearly255(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Extremely funny grin

Nigerian mom for u.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
iPhone 7, that's quite expensive for an African mom.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Dongreat(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Madam your reaction is gold and I feel your joy. Before some of you guys yarn trash understand that it's not the iPhone 7 that's making her react this way but knowing her daughter can actually spend a lot, financially, to get her a gift on a special day. That's the wish of every parents.
Also she knows that in Nigeria the iPhone 7 represents royalty wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by tydi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
My mum til next world
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by jaymezzz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Synord:

This Post Officialy Proves That you Can Never Please Everybody..
Dem must Find Fault

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by oluFELAxy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
As in...this is joy overflow.

The child is receiving great blessings from that mom...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by danduj(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Poor man's mentality. Be marketing pangolo phone you hear.

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

God should make me rich. I will buy an island for my mother...
[ /quote]this isnt about buying an island or not,what do you expect an old woman to do with iphone7?.

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Elnino4ladies: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol

Funny
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by gqboyy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mothers are the most amazing creatures of God. Am talking about "caring" mothers oo, not those that born and throw away. Mother that born a child and throw away, is dt one a mother?
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Elnino4ladies: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
jaymezzz:

This Post Officialy Proves That you Can Never Please Everybody..
Dem must Find Fault

He has a point sha
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by xynerise: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
They always look for their glasses grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Ezedon(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is thats y she is broadcasting it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.