Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Effect Of Dino Malayes Certificate saga On Your CV.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Effect Of Dino Malayes Certificate saga On Your CV.. (712 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Dino Malayes Certificate saga On Your CV.. by Ever8054: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
this are the kind of issues that calls for series of protest allover a serious nation with civilized youth.
but in a country like Nigeria,where our youth never care about the name of the country and there own future,will only protest to protect a corrupt politician for 1,000# pay.
iam not saying senator Dino malaye is guilty of the Sahara reporters accusations.

my fear is this,how can Harvard university conclude fast, there stands on Dino,s issue but its took ABU endless effort to come out with there own stands..

it took God knows how long, after the Harvard report before one paid VC came to the senate today with bag of s***t to defend Dino.
and no one ask the VC what took him long to come out on this simple issue.. probably he was waiting to receive an offer from Dino.

if iam not mistaken I read report on the seating,where Dino has said "he did change of name,and if the senate want he would present the document to that effect.,...I tell you what's happening here..work has not been concluded on the fake change of name document.
..a person of Dino's personality and how he likes showing up,there should be a newspaper that did advertised Dino's change of name..

if you think it's start and end with Dino,you are wrong.the whole world are not as stupid as we are in this country. this will further clear there doubt,how Nigerian academic result are manipulated.
and you will always be taken for granted outside the shores of this country.

so Nigerian youth take 1000# and protest to defend criminals while you CV remains a joke on the international stage...
Re: The Effect Of Dino Malayes Certificate saga On Your CV.. by slyng(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmnn ... If a school in ABU status is guilty of this saga, how much more state-owned UNIs let alone polytechnics. All i can say is result dino(ing) cuts across all institution. This won't help us in the diaspora. Our education system need a total and urgent reformation. Say NO to DINOLOGY.
Re: The Effect Of Dino Malayes Certificate saga On Your CV.. by kingsangoda: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Those that thought PMB certificate is not important, suddenly, see the need for DIno Malaye's own. I love NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Re:igbos-yorubas-embarrasing-nigeria.."no Nigerian In Jail In Kuwait -envoy" / Tension In Jigawa Over Government's Land Grab For Chinese Firm / House Of Reps. Member Narrowly Escape Death After Aggrieved Youths Beat Him To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.