Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah (2133 Views)

We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by hinwazaka: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, has raised the alarm over incessant killings of its members in some parts of Kwara State by suspected men of Vigilante Group of Nigeria. MACBAN has consequently given the state government and security agencies two weeks ultimatum to unravel masterminds of the attacks in order to forestall a bloody reprisal.The warning followed a recent fracas between a vigilante group and some herdsmen in Gwanara, Baruten Local Government Area of the state, where some herdsmen were allegedly murdered. State Chairman, Alhaji Usman Adamu, told newsmen in Ilorin, that it was shocking that some natives have continued to wage war against Fulani herdsmen for inexplicable reasons. He warned that members of his association might be forced to retaliate if urgent action was not taken to unmask those behind the attack and bring them to justice. He said: “Fulanis from across the country and neighbouring countries gathered here last week and they requested for my permission to go and retaliate but I insisted that they should sheath their swords.“From there, they started pointing accusing fingers at me that government was paying money to me, that is why I don’t want them to retaliate despite incessant attacks on Fulanis.“So, we want the Kwara State Government to bring the killers of Fulanis to book; if not, our people are ready to fight for their right.“Then, we want this one to be the last because Fulanis of these days have changed. See what is happening in Nasarawa, Zamfara, Jos and other states.“If you see what our Fulanis did in Imo, and if you are Muslims honestly, you will cry. And if somebody said it was Fulanis that did that, you will not believe it.“The gruesome killing of our members in Gwanara by suspected Vigilante Group is latest in the sustained attack on us, and we are surprised that up till now, no one had been arrested in connection with the attack.“We can’t continue to maintain silence in a situation like this where our members are being killed callously.“We are calling on the state government to do something very urgent on the activities of vigilante groups because we don’t want what is happening in other states to happen in Kwara.“Our people have decided to go and storm Yakira town, in Baruten Local Government Area, to avenge the attack but we have been pleading with them not to seek vengeance.“They have now given us two weeks to see what the state government and relevant security agencies would do over the incident to determine their next line of action”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/27/expect-bloody-reprisal-herdsmen-give-kwara-govt-ultimatum-killings/
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by hinwazaka: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rochas Okorocha is a basterd and the son of a wh0re

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by triplewisdom: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Have they finished with Ife that they want to face Imo? I blame Imo people for voting Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by kaffy4tope(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria!
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by olasarah: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
angry
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kwarra governor should hasting up and consult Fayose for some Fulani terrorist dosages..

Maybe the lion of Ekiti still have some in stock..
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by DickDastardly(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Licenced killers ... they kill at will while iddiots type RIP here. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by otitokoroleti: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin this idiot think sey naija belongs to only them

I salute Fayose

Bleep all BMC

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by ewigmee: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
What am I reading? Are they openly boasting of being murders? Fg should arrest this man now, so that he will produce the murders he is talking about. In revenge or not you don't have the right to kil.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Noted.
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by otitokoroleti: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
madridguy:
Noted.
if its a thread about GEJ/any issue related to opposition party, you will write long epistle. Now that the thread is about murderous act of your jihadist brother, all could type is 'noted'

smh

7 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Zoo country
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Teacher1776(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine. Cattle rearers!
Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Eshinwaju: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
triplewisdom:
Have they finished with Ife that they want to face Imo? I blame Imo people for voting Okorocha.

Herdsmen were not involved in Ife...stop your tales by moonlight as told by Uncle Emeka under the tree in Abakaliki... grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by obailala(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
hinwazaka:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/27/expect-bloody-reprisal-herdsmen-give-kwara-govt-ultimatum-killings/
triplewisdom:

What did fulanis do in Imo?.. How come it didn't make the news?

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg what did they do in Imo,can somebody tell me what terrorist fulanis did to Imo people.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by TimeManager(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eshinwaju:

Herdsmen were not involved in Ife...stop your tales by moonlight as told by Uncle Emeka under the tree in Abakaliki... grin
That idiot just wanted to score a cheap point.

Truth is mine!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do you expect me to write against my brothers?

otitokoroleti:
if its a thread about GEJ/any issue related to opposition party, you will write long epistle. Now that the thread is about murderous act of your jihadist brother, all could type is 'noted'

smh
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ojiofor:
Abeg what did they do in Imo,can somebody tell me what terrorist fulanis did to Imo people.
Bros me i tire for this kind of reportage.... Obviously this is another silly propaganda report by another pathetic soul pained over Rochas' governorship. They didn't even bother calling places where fulani attacks have happened, they just jump straight to Imo. And of course, brainless fellows who hate Rochas simply cos of his political affiliation are already foaming in the mouth...
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by TimeManager(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
hinwazaka:
Rochas Okorocha is a basterd and the son of a wh0re
Edited; What happened in Imo?

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Eshinwaju: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:
That idiot just wanted to score a cheap point.

Truth is mine!

Rather than face the take over in Imo state by the herdsmen, he chose the well worn ipod path of dishonour and shamelessness.... grin

Pain is theirs! wink

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by ozoebuka1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
I read with keen interest and I could come out with one sane conclusion....That Nigeria is not a fair country...some people can talk anyhow and go scot-free while others are not permitted. If this speeches were to have come from an igbo man like nnamdi kanu, this post would've gotten to its 30th page...with people shouting "crucify him! crucify him!!"
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by owobokiri(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
They tried rubbish at Akokwa, and they were totally erased from the town... Where else did they raise their heads in Imo? Very unfortunate... A group goes about killing and maiming and the cheif security officer of the state keeps mum.. Imagine if it was the igbo doing all these killings under an igbo president.. Nigeria will be on fire by now..

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Xway(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
TimeManager:
Edited; What happened in Imo?

Kiss the truth!
ugwuanyi,rochas okoroawusa and 'u 'are very very stupid.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
GOD protect Rilwayne001 and his family for me cry
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by TimeManager(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eshinwaju:

Rather than face the take over in Imo state by the herdsmen, he chose the well worn ipod path of dishonour and shamelessness.... grin

Pain is theirs! wink
It was a monumental pain in Enugu but I wasn't aware of any huge loss in Imo..

Truth is talking!
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by EazyMoh(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is unacceptable, you can't give security agents ultimatum to do their jobs. If herdsmen attack within that area this man shall be arrested.
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bastard herdsmen, May thunder from Sambisa destroy them all - including that midget in Kaduna.
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD protect Rilwayne001 and his family for me cry

Thank you jare my egbon wink
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by TimeManager(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]otitokoroleti:

smh[/s]
You Cheap Aba-made igbo dude been claiming Yoruba

Just because you were born in Yoruba land & can speak some Aba made Yoruba doesn't make you one. Bro, be proud of your tribe, don't be a coward

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by Chigorkizz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
If it was apostle sulaiman speaking now The FG will say he is inciting violence and they will send DSs after him.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by SpComedy: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yet another love speech
Re: We Will Kill In Kwara Like We Did In Imo State: Miyetti Allah by YonkijiSappo: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
ww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Who Once Sold A Whole Bank. / Two Armed Robbers Caught In Adura, Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice (graphic Pics / Woman Kills Her Husband While He Was Sleeping After He Had A Baby With Another W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.