Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W (607 Views)

Toyin Lawani Chides Nina For Not Giving Her Son A Birthday Shoutout On Her Page / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by iamVirus(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Today, EME boss, Banky W, is a year older and the talented act, has been bombarded with all sorts of beautiful heartfelt messages from fans and celebrities alike,
One of the messages that stood out amongst the thousands is that of Mavin boss, Don Jazzy.
Don Jazzy, who has also gained fame for the funny side of his persona, shared a dapper photo of the Blessing Me’ crooner and wrote:

cc: lalasticlala

Shout out to my brother in music and in head size. Happy birthday bro @bankywellington. Have all the fun in the world.

Source: http://360jamng.net/don-jazzys-birthday-message-to-banky-w-is-just-hilarious/
Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by iamVirus(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow! no joy
Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by decatalyst(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
These ones in the picture are probably his brother in heads.

The HEADIES grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by emeijeh(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Banky the head boy

Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by Ashleydolls(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Music and head size indeed smiley
Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by peckhamboi: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
That message is a big lie.

Banky W's head is at least 10 times of Don Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Shoutout To Banky W by demolinka(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Don Jazzy! U for give am heads-up before u wash am na

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Queen On Her Birthday / Evia Simon Disclosed Why Men Love Big Bum Bum Than Boobs / Ghana Actress Confesses How She Got Pregnant By Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.