Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lagos At 50 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos At 50 (533 Views)

Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos At 50 by splashz1: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Lagos state governor Akinwunmi Ambode set up a committee called "Our Lagos at 50 committee", and they have successfully rolled out a road map for the 50th anniversary celebrations. The program of events will commence on the 8th of April through to 27th of May, 2017. They stated clearly that "In celebrating Lagos at 50, we will showcase our cultural heritage, language, arts sounds and sights of Lagos". The set out hashtag is #LagosAt50
I trust the current government will deliver a world class celebration and entertainment and in the process get investors for a greater Lagos.
So this means activities loading to entertain Lagosians.
enjoy better good and positive news for www.pozitvnews..com one Love

Re: Lagos At 50 by foyem: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
LAGOS AT 50 BY ANIFOWOSE ADEYEMI (FOYEM)

This is a Lagos, home away from home;
A home where we all have a sense of belonging;
The heart-beat of the giant of Africa;
The place where many giants had risen from;
A place where men are made wise;
Home of the black;
Full of culture and belief;
Center of excellence;
Where every tribe has equal right and equal vote;
A land full of opportunities and excitement;
For those who can think, they can dream it;
For those who can dream, they can see it;
For those who can see, they can have it;
A place where role-model are being nurtured;
And champions are being created;
Atmosphere for those who wants to explore;
A training ground for those who wants to learn;
Home for those who seek to perform;
Room for those who want to give a try;
Space for those who are talented;
Opportunities for those who are creative;
Lagos, a land full of success stories for all those who crave and thirst for it;
They shall be filled;

I ANIFOWOSE ADEYEMI, am number one and this is the emergence of my success story;
Watch out for me at the top.

If you are not lazy in Lagos, you too can make it.

N.B: IF YOU’RE IN LAGOS AND YOU’RE NOT SMART YOU CAN BE SMART ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
EKO O NI BAJE O…. ITESIWAJU EKO

(1) (Reply)

Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants / Nigerians Where Is Our President??? / How N2.5 Billion Went Down The Drain At NABDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.