Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere (2429 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / Check Out Toyin Aimakhu's Dazzling Outfit To London Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by adaezelucy: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017 saw all the glitz and glamour at the premiere of Philippa Chiedu Abraham’s movie titled, ‘Basira In London’ held at the Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos and it paraded an array of stars and top movie producers who were left rolling with laughter throughout the entire movie.

The Premiere was graced by the likes of Eniola Badmus, Malcom A. Benson (producer of the movie ‘Return of the Dawn’), Chinedu Omorie, Gloria Odiaka, Abby, Dapo Abbey and a host of others.

‘Basira In London’ was first premiered in the United Kingdom in August, 2015 to a sold out crowd in all of its seven showings at the Odeon Cinemas.

‘Basira in London’ is a hilarious comedy-drama that tells the story of an African woman (Eniola Badmus) who relocates to London with great expectations. The culture clash and her efforts in trying to fit in make this film ‘unmissable’. The movie gives stamp to the premise, ‘you can take a girl out of Nigeria but you cannot take Nigeria out of the girl’.

The movie stars favourite Nollywood big girl, Eniola Badmus, Jason Adedeji-Abraham, Destinee Anthony, Tolu Yesufu, and Theodora Ibekwe-Oyebade. The movie is produced and directed by Philippa Chiedu Abraham, who also starred in the movie.
According to Eniola Badmus, “Basira In London is a super hilarious movie which took me to another level in my career because that’s the first time I am working with white people. Shutting the Odeon Cinema made me feel accepted worldwide and makes me aware of the fact that people are watching my brand.”
Basira In London is currently showing in Cinemas all over Nigeria like Lighthouse Cinema, Kada Cinemas, Filmhouse Cinemas, Genesis Cinemas, Viva Cinemas, Ozone Cinemas and Silverbird Cinemas.

See Exclusive pictures from the premiere of Basira In London:

Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by wahles(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin do am
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
She looks really gorgeous.

But why must it be "in London"?

1 Like

Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
The movie no fit make sense. Judging from the title alone sef, perfect turn off.

1 Like

Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by IamAirforce1: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
The other Lady curve caught my attention

Wow

30 billion for the account

1 Like

Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by Ashleydolls(f): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Big bold and beautiful
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by zinachidi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
The movie no fit make sense. Judging from the title alone sef, perfect turn off.
u know what they say about judging a book by its cover.
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
zinachidi:
u know what they say about judging a book by its cover.

When you see a playboy magazine, what are you expecting to be in its contents?

Bible verses?
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by zinachidi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

When you see a playboy magazine, what are you expecting to be in its contents?

Bible verses?
ironically, in secondary school i wrapped my torn bible with a playboy mag.

1 Like

Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by demolinka(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
That lady for left get 2 nice...earrings wink
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by BroadwayAfrica1: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good movie, you should all see it.
Re: See What Eniola Badmus Wore To 'Basira In London' Movie Premiere by youngsahito(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
The oda lady chest is a killer.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid – Gbese Ft. Trey Songz || Haxxyloaded / Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. / Psquare: Peter Is Not The Black Sheep Of The Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.