Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (50236 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Burutai is currently leading the federal government delegates to the vast Sambisa Forest to declare open this year's Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship in Borno. Hon Abdulkadir Rahis member representing Maiduguri federal constituency is pictured in Army uniform ready to join the executive Governor of Borno state Hon Kashim Shettima, the Hon minister for Defence, Distinguished senators and Hon Betara .

They have since left to Sambisa as directed by president Mohammadu Buhari.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/chief-of-army-staff-leads-federal.html

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by CastedDude: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good move...

By the way, I thought Bubu wanted to visit Boko boys... Abi him don change his mind like APC change?

18 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is Sambisa "forest" now tiled with working Air conditioning units?

Buhari is really working...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Ashleydolls(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
And they're taking selfie there. Where are the boko haram?

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by olasarah: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Baba we see the body armour ooo...I hope it's DICON Approved wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by mars123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
It would have made more sense for president Buhari himself to lead this delegation but oga is not healthy enough for such trips. The irony is that he selfishly thinks he is fit enough to lead Nigeria well.

In the next election, if he runs, for him to get my vote, he will have to first successfully jug just 40metres of the Abuja national stadium. :-/ A task that he would fail woefully. So bubu just enjoy your remaining 2 years.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by SeniorZato(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Once a soldier. Am always gona be a soldier
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by stonemind(f): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
CastedDude:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Burutai is currently leading the federal government delegates to the vast Sambisa Forest to declare open this year's Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship in Borno. Hon Abdulkadir Rahis member representing Maiduguri federal constituency is pictured in Army uniform ready to join the executive Governor of Borno state Hon Kashim Shettima, the Hon minister for Defence, Distinguished senators and Hon Betara .

They have since left to Sambisa as directed by president Mohammadu Buhari.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/chief-of-army-staff-leads-federal.html

And who is that sweet woman behind him? Sh looks hot, me likes them hot mama's

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okay now, lets see how this ends up
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by habex005(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
good to know
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by pedel: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is the forest?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by pauljumbo: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
i would love to build a house at sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Bigframe: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by stanway(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
safe exercise but watchout for those bobby trap those boko boys maybe hanging around
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Desdola(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
I did not see any forest. Sambisa lodge u mean?

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by modsfucker: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
And they're taking selfie there. Where are the boko haram?

Does the background looks like forest to you?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Greenbuoy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dem these ones (senators) go enter the real sambisa forest?! #yinmu

Makes me remember when we were young. After the house must have watched 'yoruba film' or 'igbo play' that had ghost and some other scary scenes in it, to run errands at night will become big problems.

If you are asked to go and bring something from, say, the kitchen, you'd pretend as if you are not frightened. But na the border (between parlour and kitchen) you go reach, pick beta race come back, cum talk sey u nor see wetin dem send you (you feeling like 'nor be me una go kobalise. Make ghost come appear toh me abi?!)

To the senators, I know it's fake but 'wehdone sirs'

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by thebestprice(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
see all the big Indian juju ring on their fingers hmmn

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Ashleydolls(f): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
modsfucker:

Does the background looks like forest to you?
they said sambisa
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by burkingx(f): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Punctual(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is sambisa forest now free from Boko haram members?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by MrTypist: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
I thought buhari and aisha were slated to attend this expedition.

He chickened out like 2face.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Is allowed, they can do doggy, who cares , they are adult wink
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by mooremoney(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sambisa forest ko sambisa forest ni. Govt of lies and no certificates

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by DeRuggedProf: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.