Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign (4135 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by lordvictor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Your zodiac sign says a lot about your personality, especially when it comes to relationships. Every sign has its own traits that makes it special and unique. Whether you are fun-as hell girlfriend or shy, here's what your zodiac sign indicates...

Aries: Independent
You love your freedom and are always high on energy. You are always on a hunt to explore new things and ergo, the guy dating you can never get bored. You are a pretty honest person and speak your heart out. Active, fearless and little egoistic, Aries woman make passionate and loyal partners.

Taurus- Reliable
You are a down to earth and patient person. As a girlfriend, you are supportive and pragmatic. You need a sense of security in relationship, and something like one-night stand is not your thing. Considering long-term relationships, Taurus woman make great partners.

Gemini- Lively
You are a pretty optimistic and passionate partner. There's never a dull moment with you in a relationship, and you love intellectual people. Plus, you are more into exploring new things than exchanging expensive gifts with your boyfriend. Gemini woman make fun girlfriend who always keep things super exciting.

Cancer- Emotional

You are an extremely loving and caring girlfriend. You love to plan little surprises for your partner, and can go out of the way to make him happy. The guy dating you is truly lucky because you will take care of his minutest needs, and cancel all your plans immediately whenever he needs you

Leo-Loyal
Leo woman are warm-hearted and generous. You want to be the centre of universe of your partner's life. Leo girlfriends are quite loyal, and if cheated, hell hath no fury like a Leo women scorned!

Virgo- Pragmatic
You are a mature and practical person. You think before you speak, and have no qualms in giving your all in a relationship-as long as it is reciprocated. You are pretty devoted as a partner, and dish out great advices.

​Libra- Romantic
You are a die-hard romantic person, and someone with great social skills. You are pretty balanced and strong-willed as a person. Libra women make stable girlfriends who are idealistic, understanding and supportive.

​Scorpio-Sensual
You are a confident and charming person. As a girlfriend, you are pretty committed, trust-worthy and loving. There is one thing that makes Scorpio woman unforgettable partners- they are super sensual, and great in bed.

​Sagittarius- Adventurous
You are an optimistic, and energetic person. You have a magnetic personality, and are always up to try something adventurous. You make a fun-loving, caring, honest, and extremely supportive girlfriend. You stick with your partner in their thick and thin.

Capricorn- Mature
You are disciplined, ambitious, and a hardworking person. You know what you want out of a relationship, and love to plan about future. You are elegant, classy, and little egoistic.

Aquarius- Rational
You are a drama-free person and someone who strongly propagates "live and let live." You are an incredibly chilled-out and charismatic girlfriend. You are an extremely loyal partner, and people love your out-going, friendly personality.

​Pisces- Sensitive
You are a gentle, calm and a kind person. You are an empathetic, and selfless partner who appreciates little things in life. You believe in true love, and flirting is not just your thing. You are a bit shy, at least initially, and an optimistic, mature person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Believe me Zodiac signs are demonic cry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Optional1 Oya come o.. I don leave twitter o
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Team Rational. Chyeah!

1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Ashleydolls(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tired of unending drama and heartbreak
Check me out I am reliable
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Team Rational. Chyeah!
I knew you'd be here lol
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I knew you'd be here lol

This is my thing, I can't resist lol
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Divay22(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Taurus

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by tydi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Tires of unending drama and heartbreak Check me out I am reliable
You are a down to earth and patient person. As a girlfriend, you are supportive and pragmatic. You need a sense of security in relationship, and something like one-night stand is not your thing. Considering long- term relationships, Taurus woman make great partners.
What more can I ask
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Ashleydolls(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
tydi:

You are a down to earth and patient person. As a girlfriend, you are
supportive and pragmatic. You need a sense of security in relationship,
and something like one-night stand is not your thing. Considering long-
term relationships, Taurus woman make great partners.

What more can I ask
Nothing more baby
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by tydi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nothing more baby

are you really that insecure
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Ashleydolls(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
tydi:

are you really that insecure
How does "nothing more babay" relate to insecurity
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by tydi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
How does "nothing more babay" relate to insecurity

don't fuse dear..

am ain't talking zodiac (fiction) now,

let's be real
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Ashleydolls(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
tydi:

don't fuse dear..

am ain't talking zodiac (fiction) now,

let's be real
real about what?
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by optional1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
Optiona Oya come o.. I don leave twitter o

lolz

i don come
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Team Rational cheesy

Benita27 oya come o

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Team Rational cheesy

Really? I thought you were a Capricorn for some reason.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by shinarlaura(f): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Taurus all the way cry
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Really? I thought you were a Capricorn for some reason.
Lol I know right grin well Aqurian so gotta take what i get .
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol I know right grin well Aqurian so gotta take what i get .

Hmmm...^5 homegirl kiss

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...^5 homegirl kiss

Lol I feel for cancer though grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol I feel for cancer though grin

Don't be, they have claws & can go Chucky on you when hurt. They're known to commit crimes of passion out of butthurt.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't be, they have claws & can go Chucky on you when hurt. They're known to commit crimes of passion out of butthurt.
Lol crimes of passion you know grin na wa o
I don hear .. make i just dey my lane like Oyin18
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol crimes of passion you know grin na wa o
I don hear .. make i just dey my lane like Oyin18

Btw, I see & know what you did there, naughty girl. X-files grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Btw, I see & know what you did there, naughty girl. X-files grin
X-files tings cool
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Leriebloom(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yea, true. I am sensitive.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

X-files tings cool

Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki
Op should create one for guys lets see what we working with grin before i jam unemployed and emotional shocked
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by KennyID17(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
So she b team rational, no wonder cheesy cheesy, I no call anybody name oo lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Op should create one for guys lets see what we working with grin before i jam unemployed and emotional shocked

LMAO. Yes, that's a very good idea. OP, do your thing wink

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by KennyID17(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Crook u are grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
KennyID17:

Crook u are grin grin grin
Lol no be u teach me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros / Potholes Give Me Orgasm - Woman Cries Out / "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.