Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Album Will Sell Without A-list Artistes Features On It — Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Album Will Sell Without A-list Artistes Features On It — Korede Bello (463 Views)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / American E List Artistes Are Richer Than Nigeria'a A Listers. / Who Killed It? Korede Bello Vs Kiss Daniel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Album Will Sell Without A-list Artistes Features On It — Korede Bello by gistyinka(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian pop star and Mavin Records act Korede Bello released his debut album ” Belloved ” few days ago, but the most surprising part of that project was that Korede follows that foot step of Kiss Daniel’s ” New Era ” of no featuring star power artiste strategy.

The ” Godwin ” crooner Korede Bello in recent interview with Vanguard, revealed that his decision to not feature known names in the music industry will not affect the sales of his album.

In his words:

“I didn’t feature anybody at all, the only people I featured were my fans, and that is on the track titled Good Time. It’s because it’s my debut album so I feel like people should enjoy Korede Bello without any distraction from star powers; that is why I said it is for my fans, the album is dedicated to them, I decided that if I was going to feature anybody it was going to be them. So I had some of them come over to the studio and it came out great”. I have recorded songs on which I featured some of my label mates but they didn’t just make it on to the album, but on the deluxe version you might be seeing some of such songs.”

On International acts he would love to feature should the opportunity present itself, the ‘Do Like That’ crooner said, the likes of Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and Rihanna, will be first on his list.

“If I were to have featured any artiste it would have been Ed Sheeran, Rihanna or Ariana Grande”, he said.

My Album Will Sell Without A-List Star Power Features On It — Korede Bello

(1) (Reply)

Davido O.B.O Goes Crazy On Snap Chat During His Conversion(pics,video) / LYRICS: Ycee Ft. Maleek Berry – “juice” / What Are The Signs That You Are Wasting Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.