Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam...!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam...!!! (578 Views)

Adez Communication Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Scam Scam Scam / This Guy Is A Scam (fixed Draws Pool Access Bankers) SCAM SCAM SCAM 07031210476 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam...!!! by olamidenoble: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guys be warned , there's a facebook account with the Handle Falz Falana
This guy is a ripper.........Just read below

Falz Falana
Chat Conversation Start
You're friends on Facebook
Artist at Nigerian Music Entertainment
Sun 8:03pm
You are now connected on Messenger.
Falz Falana.........You adding me up on facebook shows you are a great fan, i appreciate your concerns towards my ambition, i am in debted to you fans, because there is no me without you people, right now i am doing shopping for all my fans but as you can see i can't shop for every body because i have alot of friends on facebook so those that answer my questions correctly will be given HP laptop and iphone6. what is the name of my first song
me.....marry me
me......no your first song is titles ' waz up guy
me......titled***waz up guy
3:43pm
Falz Falana.......I have shipped the parcel through A1 Express courier delivery, the parcel will arrive your destination immediately you chooses from the delivery options from the courier company. this are the details to claim the parcel, Tracking number 20062677388ng, serial number 89006, why the content of the items shipped are brand new Intel core 15 4GB 128GB laptop and iphone6 i added my recents DVD plates. i have already pay for the international delivery charges you are only going to pay for the local delivery charges for them to delivered it to your address, and you are to pay the local delivery charges through bank deposit or western union to the courier company, please let me know immediately you receive the parcel. the courier company will instruct you on mode of payment for the local delivery charges. please contact them for claims.phone number +2347033020552
5:36pm
me.......sounds too good to be true
Falz Falana.......ensure to get back at me if you've receive your items
me......they dont even know my name
me.......no details about me
me........nothing
me.........how are they gonna identify me then?
Falz Falana.......call them for all for that ok
me........nice move but i aint getting sucked

(1) (Reply)

100 Level Student Of Unilag Commits Suicide After Being Disgraced By Room Mates / Imam, Wife, Four Children Killed In Ijebu-ode / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In USA (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.