Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video (44725 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Viral Fight For Airplane Seat Video With A Yoruba Mum Explains / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / Watch This Video To See What President Trump Did To 2 Girls At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by kbams241: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. Apologising to wo? Wo der apology elp? Awon were jatijati

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by josessybj: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shameless girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by duduade: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
So what the hell are they doing there Why are they crammed into that room
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Pearly255(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
That Happy of a girl is evil no one should accept her apology. angry she almost killed the other girl.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

There u go

You will live long lol
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Victornezzar: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You will live long lol
U too boss
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Edo girls r very shameless. I have met a number of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by ObaEwuare: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Edo girls and italy be like ....

abeg who get that Zuma pics make he add am grin

God will punish you if you insult my people again
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by wayodude(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please where is the insult there?
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by pestrolus2002(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Products of a failed parenting from a failed nation. What a shameless act cry
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Kink123: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Go away prostitue
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by wayodude(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
ObaEwuare:

The guy is saying the truth and it is getting too fuckign embarrassing!

NB I am of edo origin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
paskyboy:
One of the dividend of a failed Nation
you too are a product of that failed nation. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by eluquenson(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Useless set of people, make una kill una self nah tongue

Edo babes and prostitution be like

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by juniior(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry for yourself grin
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
timidapsin:
Still wondering why Happy the Street Fighter refused to tell us how she managed to defeat her opponent in such a cruel manner...

If that girl handle her Husband enhhh lipsrsealed

'Happy', I believe that was the name of the girl in black shorts who was assaulting the one in yellow??

She is a bully, coward and very mean. How could she assault someone like that? The victim offered little resistance and could have died from the neck lock.

I'm shocked no one intervened till the other girl collapsed. Someone like that should be locked up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
ObaEwuare:

abeg go look bush!
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
DickDastardly:
*spits*
Products of failed parenting.
I blame the parents for vermins like this ... how do people feel happy living like rats in gutters?
THE EDOS/BENDEL HAVE NEVER BEEN GOOD PARENTS. JUDGING FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR. THEY RAISE SLUTS FOR FEMALE CHILDREN. I STAND BY MY CLAIM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pearly255:
That Happy of a girl is evil no one should accept her apology. angry she almost killed the other girl.

She should be in prison. She delivered series of slaps, neck lock, hair pull and kept dragging the poor girl all round the room even though she was screaming in pain and distress.

People like that deserve to be locked away. If she had a sharp object, she would've used it as well against someone who was vulnerable.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by eightsin(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls change the Benin to Edo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by madjune(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
See shameless girls.

This is how they keep messing Benin girls image everywhere and no sane man would think of marrying their girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Totti9(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
All of you are mad expecially the one dat beat dat poor girl her madness no bi here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by bebe2(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't hate anyone

But wat I feel for all the girls that stood and watched another girl beaten till she collapsed is indescribable.

And dat happy girl? Dats my definition of a witch angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by OlaniyiEgun: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
wayodude:

The guy is saying the truth and it is getting too fuckign embarrassing!

NB I am of edo origin

Fvck you, you are Yoruba and Igbo not Edo, how are you sure those girls are Edo? did you hear the speak Edo?

Igbo girls are using EDO names and identities to spoil Edo names,

those people are Yoruba and Igbos living in Edo states and some with Igbo origin

Binins are great people with great history.

Igbo and Yoruba people are the ones comiting crime with Edo names

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by bebe2(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbosaa:

She should be in prison. They delivered series of slaps, neck lock, hair pull and kept dragging the poor girl all round the room even though she was screaming in pain and distress.

People like that deserve to be locked away. If she had a sharp object, she would've used it as well against someone who was vulnerable.

Where in Europe is dat sef, try dat in uk and dat video will be used in evidence, but that girl seem to have gotten away with it.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
paskyboy:
One of the dividend of a failed Nation

Buhari did not send these girls to Italy, this is a symptom of failed parenting.

Edo girls just like going to Italy, its in their dna.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
imagine, th video dey load grin... idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.