Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Law Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Law Of Life (405 Views)

The Law Of Gravitation Of LIFE / Is The Church Under The Law Of Moses? / My Movie;the Law Wrote The Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Life by ngoremeka: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
*LAW OF LIFE*

When a newspaper reporter interviewed a farmer who grew Award-Winning Corn each year he entered his corn in the state fair, it was revealed that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbours.

Perplexed, the reporter asked, “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbours when they are entering their corn in competition with yours each year?”

The farmer smiled knowingly and explained, *“The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field.* If my neighbours grow inferior corn, Cross-Pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn.

If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow good corn.

*”So it is with our lives. Those who want to live meaningfully and well, must help enrich the lives of others.*

For the value of a life, is measured by the lives it touches. *And those who choose to be happy, must help others find happiness.*

For the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all.
Call it power of collectivity.
Call it a principle of success. Call it a law of life.

The fact remains, “None of us truly wins, until we all win.”

Know this secret as you grow older!
*In life, when you help the people around you to be good, you surely become the best.*

Re: The Law Of Life by viyon02: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
But unfortunately, our politicians believe in exact opposite of this law.

(1) (Reply)

Work - Olanrewaju Olumide / Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four / Letter To The Unemployed From Anothernigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.