Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction (31667 Views)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / BBNaija: Debbie-Rise Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by djbobby007: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
hw did Busola own be set, correct me if am wrong....she as never bin nominated for eviction, I don't watch thou only follow on nairaland
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by geekybabe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vote debie-rise vote debie-rise vote debie-rise vote debie-rise. she deserves to be in d finals!!

Star girl. Guitar girl. Amazing girl.
Vote debie-rise.

Sms vote debie-rise t 32052
Use wechat to vote.. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Omakraid(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na una Know Wetin una dey see for dis BBN Oo..
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss for the mulla.
Bleep fakeass streets claiming nigger.with husband looking biatch..

Tboss debie.
Let's roll some robs/fins for these talented ladies..

Not wannabes..

Haterz always always gon hate what they don't understand.
They're all scared of tboss..

Imagine that nigger claiming streets..
Very insulting.
Biatch niggers.. snitching and gossiping like sissy..while claiming real and streetz..
Dat boy need to be straighten up..

bleeps

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Pearly255(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
See Debie Rise face cheesy sorry gal

I'm inlove with these two.

Team Bisola / Team EfeMena cheesy or Efetobore cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Emekus92(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:
I thought bisola had a crush on bally? Hmmmn strange
No b only crush. Dem dey dere 4 d 25m. If u c person wey b threat to u won't u put d person up 4 eviction when u hv d chance
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by makinson2865: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
I like bisola

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by jayloms: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss - love her confidence and nothing else.

Debbierise - self esteem issues- who dafuq likes "crying" undecided

Marvis - Loyal and real bae- love the fact that she laughs at her jokes whether funny or dry.

Bally what can I say -ma Nigga cheesy

Best of luck to them grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by buchai: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
I want drama queen to win this BBNAIJA that is in person of TBOSS

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Vickyp007(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss must go this or else Biggie go explain him alliance with her

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by micxwell(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
peeparty:

Bisola/efe/marvis : APC Tboss/Debbie rise : PDP Bally : KOWA
Looooooool cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by press005: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

efe will definitely win, its written in the stars

likely bt u can't still be too sure...tinz can easily turn arnd sha

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by ugooo88(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
I guess this should see TBoss leaving now
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Unimaginable123: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie is safe
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by buchai: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=peeparty post=55011482][color=#990000]
click like for team Efe, Marvis and Bisola

And share for Tboss and Debbie-Rise.

team foolish 4 gonna lose out on the last day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Ddy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Calebosko post=55011359]d boss or debierise wil win d bbgame
I can see u watch ur own BBN on Radio. who is D boss kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by micxwell(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
donsiqua:
I just want that WALL GECKO called Marvro abi Marvis gone.
Sticky thing!
That girl na spirit o,.. I_Stand_With_You

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by WiseFool2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:
I thought bisola had a crush on bally? Hmmmn strange
He was the only one remaining. No other person remaining to swap with. It had to be him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Phi001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Why dem no dey nominate bisola Na?
she's HoH na...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by asumo12: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
queencalipso:
Hopefully Debbie-rise will be saved..

Hopefully Bro...

I just like her sha!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by girl4rmspace(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Emekus92:

No b only crush. Dem dey dere 4 d 25m. If u c person wey b threat to u won't u put d person up 4 eviction when u hv d chance

i believe efe is more of a threat to her than bally. So either way, she made the wrong call

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by teeboy03(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just dey pity that debbie-rise lady..she has been on every eviction show since day 1.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by queencalipso(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
asumo12:

Hopefully Bro...

I just like her sha!

I earnestly pray so miss grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by jimi4us: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by queencalipso(f): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

i believe efe is more of a threat to her than bally. So either way, she made the wrong call

I think wether right or wrong it won't matter, we both know efe won't be voted out even if he's up..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by snowden9(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
The cable tv I've been watching all my life has never been associated with big brother shows. So I've been just reading and following the bbnaija show on social media. I got to my brother's house yesterday and he has a gotv cable. With just today and yesterday's viewing of the show, and after seeing her attitude in the diary room, i say TBOSS ALL THE WAY. I mean that girl is just herself, the kinda girl i like with her straight bitchy idgaf attitude. That's a classic for me I must say.
#teamtbosse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by tourphland(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
donsiqua:
I just want that WALL GECKO called Marvro abi Marvis gone.
Sticky thing!
D girl dey chop
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well, I don't know why many of you hate TBoss, but she is attractive, intelligent, and active. Among all the ladies in that house, most guys will prefer to go on a date with her. #IMPRESSYOURSELF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by Nasamy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Super Clean Registered TOYOTA VENZA 2010 Model is available for a fantastic deal of NGN 4.9m And its Negotiable, It comes with a Automatic transmission, everything in this car is faultless, the car is fully loaded with excellent operating features, This is a bargain you can't afford to miss so get in touch with Nasamy Autos today, You are sure to have many safe and happy driving years ahead.
Contacts
WhatsApp: 08063540945
Call: 08184723440
Pin: 7ADE030B
Thanks. Nasamy Autos
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction by lonelydora: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
So people are still watching this our "Immoral Show?"

Just imagine the rubbish Debbie-Rise is spewing now. Begging people to vote her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Liquorose, Queen, Saskay, Jackie B, Jaypaul, Saga Up For Eviction / BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins / BBNaija 2019 Auditions: Details For Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition, Venues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.