Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

God And Seun!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Seun!!! (7833 Views)

Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Seun!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

any god you say.

but be it known unto you that i know GOD in its fullest
Prove it.
Re: God And Seun!!! by xprezz02(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Be careful, don't use the word "know" hastily. It conotes many things you can present.
I used the right word because I'm sure of what I'm saying..kind of like d way U'r sure dat God doesn't exist...bt believe me,he does and deep down u knw it too!!!
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mementoes:

Please expatiate. In what ways do we see extraordinary happenings everyday that can only be a miracle?

1. You slept in the night and wake up in the morning, is it in your power
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Prove it.

Hold your breath for 5 munites and come back here to tell me your experience
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
xprezz02:
I used the right word because I'm sure of what I'm saying..kind of like d way U'r sure dat God doesn't exist...bt believe me,he does and deep down u knw it too!!!
God doesn't exist. And if he does, please respond to this link then I will proof to you he doesn't.

https://www.nairaland.com/3702503/theists-list-evils-committed-lucifer
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

fallacy.

1. He answers my prayer whenever i call on Him because He's a prayer answer GOD
2. He provides for my needs, in ABUNDANCE.
maybe yours is different o, I'm not sure but if you want me to believe you that yours answered prayers tell him we need him to eradicate boko haram before tomorrow morning...
Don't tell me he's afraid of the weapons they have ooo. Tell him to just do it...
Tell him to give you 50billions dollars and lets see him hand over to you 900billion dollars (abundance)
Re: God And Seun!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
xprezz02:
Trust me, I used to think I did too.

But I couldn't justify my claim. So, I dropped it.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
highscript:
who created God's environment?? Its impossible for God to exist before his environment.....

Can you ask your Mummy how the fertilization that gave birth to you happen, let her describe how the whole process start, the way the ovum look like during your pregnancy to your delivery
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

And that's the foolishness in theism....

First, you can never kill yourself by seizing ya breath.
Second, death might only occurs when you seize ya breath for 10minutes and above. (HUMAN PHYSIOLOGical studies)
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

1. You slept in the night and wake up in the morning, is it in your power
Hitler slept in the night and woke up in the morning until the day he died after wrecking so much havoc.

I don't see how sleeping and waking is a clear proof of anything.
Re: God And Seun!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Smh undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Can you ask your Mummy how the fertilization that gave birth to you happen, let her describe how the whole process start, the way the ovum look like during your pregnancy to your delivery
You sabi physiology at all? You think science is joke? Go medical line and see zillion reasons why the ideology behind the existence of a god is a man made thingy
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

God doesn't exist. And if he does, please respond to this link then I will proof to you he doesn't.

i said hold your breathe for 30 munites and dont breathe in, satan will be glad to welcome you
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

she knows nothing about science and we all follow the same process of embryology--doctors or youtube videos will do well here
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

fallacy.

1. He answers my prayer whenever i call on Him because He's a prayer answer GOD
2. He provides for my needs, in ABUNDANCE.
Oh... please help me beg him to reveal himself to me and I'll dedicate my self to his service, since he answers your own prayers.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

And that's the foolishness in theism....

First, you can never kill yourself by seizing ya breath.
Second, death might only occurs when you seize ya breath for 10minutes and above. (HUMAN PHYSIOLOGical studies)

can you hold your breathe for 30 munites, try it now and come back here to comments
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

i said hold your breathe for 30 munites and dont breathe in, satan will be glad to welcome you
tell your God to do it . How is holding breath a test for the existence of God ??
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Smh undecided

its very simple naaa, hold your breathe for just 30 minutes and come back to comment
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
highscript:
tell your God to do it . How is holding breath a test for the existence of God ??

Just try it, shebi God doesn't exist by your analogy, try and hold your breathe for 30 minutes
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

You sabi lie oooo. I educated you about seizing of death don't to death, you then increased the timing.... Is that what ya god taught you? To change mouth from 5mins to 30mins?.

Btw, you can't kill yourself by seizing ya breath. Breathing is an involuntary reflex action.

Please educate yourself about THE NERVOUS SYSTEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mementoes:

Oh... please help me beg him to reveal himself to me and I'll dedicate my self to his service, since he answers your own prayers.

its in your hand, a child will be willing by spreading forward his two arms to his father.

Call unto Him for mercy and pardon, see How God will answer your prayer speedily
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Just try it, shebi God doesn't exist by your analogy, try and hold your breathe for 30 minutes
you that believed he exist and that he's capable of saving you should try it for 20mins.. Where is the common sense ??
Re: God And Seun!!! by xprezz02(f): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

I don't get ur point
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

You sabi lie oooo. I educated you about seizing of death don't to death, you then increased the timing.... Is that what ya god taught you? To change mouth from 5mins to 30mins?.

Btw, you can't kill yourself by seizing ya breath. Breathing is an involuntary reflex action.

Please educate yourself about THE NERVOUS SYSTEM

Just try it, are you afraid to die, death does not even exist, you will not die, satan will even rescue you, try it lets see
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
highscript:
you that believed he exist and that he's capable of saving you should try it for 20mins..

You ask me what extraordinary thing God Do everyday, so that you can believe.

try it and make a History of the man that break Gods record.

i put it to you try it lets see, and come back here to comment

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Sorry to say, if this is how you reason, then you are Fvcking daft.....

Bring up constructive argument then we start from there and not this silly point...

I still advice you read more about voluntary and involuntary activities (human physiology)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
xprezz02:
I don't get ur point
Your god doesn't exist.

But if you think he exists, then respond to the link i shared above. Visit the link and read its content
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Sorry to say, if this is how you reason, then you are Fvcking daft.....

Bring up constructive argument then we start from there and not this silly point...

I still advice you read more about voluntary and involuntary activities (human physiology)

its a simple practical class, how else do you want to prove that God exist, its just a simple task, hold our breathe for 30 minutes,

You are calling people been daft, hmmmmmm (Let me leave it for another time) i will come back to that later.

But lets carry out this practical illustration, hold your breathe for 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

its in your hand, a child will be willing by spreading forward his two arms to his father.

Call unto Him for mercy and pardon, see How God will answer your prayer speedily
You think I'll make my previous post if I haven't done this?
I'm always neutral to things I have not proven to be true. I've prayed virtually all my life and I can say at this moment that it is borderline ineffective or merely just a psychological placebo. I'm still trying to prove myself wrong though.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Your god doesn't exist.

But if you think he exists, then respond to the link i shared above. Visit the link and read its content

I've read its content.

that is why i said hold your breathe for 30 minutes, so that satan can rescue you

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Just try it, are you afraid to die, death does not even exist, you will not die, satan will even rescue you, try it lets see
Back then as a Christian, i use to be scared of death but not anymore.

2) Satan doesn't exist either.
3) I can never, i mean never voluntarily kill myself in my right state of mind.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

its a simple practical class, how else do you want to prove that God exist, its just a simple task, hold our breathe for 30 minutes,

You are calling people been daft, hmmmmmm (Let me leave it for another time) i will come back to that later.

But lets carry out this practical illustration, hold your breathe for 30 minutes
It's impossible to hold your breath for that long. Damn it! It's not a matter of willpower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World? / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.