Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

God And Seun!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Seun!!! (7832 Views)

Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Seun!!! by urheme: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikbnice:
religion wants you to accept concepts dogmatically while atheists want proof to everything. So, both can never reach a consensus on the matter.

God is spirit and can only be felt and perceived if and only you are spiritual and have killed your flesh to the things of this world.....remove organized religion out of spiritual things........The churches of this generation have deviated from spirituality and are now celebrating preachers......

you may shun religion.....but out side religion.. am convince God is real.....i cannot prove this to you but pray that He reveals Himself to you.

2 Likes

Re: God And Seun!!! by ikbnice(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
urheme:

God is spirit and can only be felt and perceived if and only you are spiritual and have killed your flesh to the things of this world.....remove organized religion out of spiritual things........The churches of this generation have deviated from spirituality and are now celebrating preachers......

you may shun religion.....but out side religion.. am convince God is real.....i cannot prove this to you but pray that He reveals Himself to you.

You have the Holy Spirit, right? Could you use that Holy Spirit to explain why God couldn't kill or destroy Satan and secondly, explain why he created something(satan) that terrorised His kingdom. Isn't that imperfection!

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by LiberaDeus: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

You ask me what extraordinary thing God Do everyday, so that you can believe.

try it and make a History of the man that break Gods record.

i put it to you try it lets see, and come back here to comment

Its people like you that makes christians and religious people generally look stupid.

This is the daftest comment i have read in a long while.

Now i have a challenge for you,
hold your breath for 30 minutes and come back and tell me that God exists.
Christard

2 Likes

Re: God And Seun!!! by urheme: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikbnice:
You have the Holy Spirit, right? Could you use that Holy Spirit to explain why God couldn't kill or destroy Satan and secondly, explain why he created something(satan) that terrorised His kingdom. Isn't that imperfection!

My dear, it is religion that make you think this way......it has nothing to do with God.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:
You lost me there, in your first sentence. What makes you believe that Yahweh is the creator of all things?

if God is believed to be the creator all things, and Yahweh is God then Yahweh is believed to be the creator of all things. not just Yahweh, Allah, Brahman
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
urheme:

At least he did not tell your aunt that God killed him....."the people who killed him"........why did he not mentioned their names.....perhaps he is still afraid of dying after death .........and from your story is like his money is not genuine .....while advise your aunt to seek protection because of inherited money .

My dear... that tafoek is nice, kind, gentle and charitable does not make him a good man.....his death should not make you assumed God to be the Devil....change your perceptive ......for we will all die some day whether we like it or not.....what ever has life must die......it is a transformation.

God exist.
God is Real.
take it or leave it.....and do not ask me for proves.
fool he didn't tell her bcoz he knew she wuld react and meet dem nd y do u think iz money iz not genuine did i tell you dat he was jobless plz dont jump into conclusions on wat u dont know and i neva said ur god doesn't exist i only tried to open ur eyes so u can know d kind of God u worship....a God dat uses blood as sacrifice undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
urheme:

i have one question for u does ur God see the future...
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Frenzy007:
i have one question for u does ur God see the future...
if he does den y did he create d devil
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
did your God create earth
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
cloudgoddess:

Well this is a pretty silly meme considering that the first 3 things are, by definition, man-made objects while the last thing is a natural object.

We have evidence that human beings make man-made objects. We have NO evidence of any conscious being creating natural objects (that's simply an assumption borne from human ignorance/bias, and then passed down through generations). And we know for a fact that natural objects like rock masses and bodies of water form over time through non-supernatural processes like sedementation and erosion.

what evidence do u have that natural objects created themselves ? or do u have faith that they did?
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Its people like you that makes christians and religious people generally look stupid.

This is the daftest comment i have read in a long while.

Now i have a challenge for you,
hold your breath for 30 minutes and come back and tell me that God exists.
Christard

Simple comprehension, its now a problem.

I never said anybody would die.

Its you people that's making your conclusion.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Your beliefs are hinged on beliefs.
Where did you get your convictions?
do u believe that there is no God?
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
My mother gave birth to me. But I look very much like my father.

How did I know this?

I saw him everyday.

how do u KNOW your mother gave birth to you? she can be a figment of your mind
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
who created God's environment?? Its impossible for God to exist before his environment.....

do you think materialism is all there is? do u have a mind? isit material?
Re: God And Seun!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:
You lost me there, in your first sentence. What makes you believe that Yahweh is the creator of all things?

what makes you believe you have a mind?? cool
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
whether God exist or he doesn't exist ,it doesn't stop me too from being me...I don't fvcking need something that's is not as effective as paracetamol .
If mary was alive I will visit Jerusalem to disvirgin her.
I won't shoot you dear ,I will give you the craziest f**k while your God watch helplessly with erection.

does not believing in gravity have consequences?
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sammy07:
H'mmm, atheist full this place oooo.

more like meme atheist, after they read one or two memes from Dawkins, hitchens or Krauss, they think they are automatically intellectually superior, while only few can logic . too many fallacies in their arguments

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikbnice:
I believe intelligence and religion can never exist side by side.

Einstein, newton etc were atheists ba? think before u make fallacious statements. in fact more theists have won Nobel prizes than atheists .
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:
Science tests have a pretty good explanation about how planets came to exist, in the aftermath of the big bang. If you aren't convinced by their explanation, that would not mean the Bible's account of creation is true. The honest position would be to say that you simply don't know how the earth came into existence. It is ok to say you don't know when you don't know.

if you don't KNOW do u think the idea that God created the Universe is a possibility or you reject it?
Re: God And Seun!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

I will not descend so low to abuse you, because thats what you are looking for.

But know for sure ighehin ni ye oloku ada.

Looking for you to abuse me? you've cleared the iota of skepticism I had about you. Thanks for confirming to me who you definitely are.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lagusta:

i'm actually not a christian but a very liberal agnostic muslim....

but has science given any explanations on how the big bang came to be?? like what started the big bang??

expect We don't KNOW but it can't be God smiley grin
Lagusta:

but has science given any explanations on how the big bang came to be?? like what started the big bang??

expect We don't KNOW but it can't be God smiley
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Frenzy007:
y cant d Christians give an answer to my question

isit atheism Vs Christianity /islam Or Atheism Vs theism?
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Blogthug:

isit atheism Vs Christianity /islam Or Atheism Vs theism?
wat sort of irrelevant question r u asking
Re: God And Seun!!! by Blogthug(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Frenzy007:
wat sort of irrelevant question r u asking

let me rephrase,

Do u think Atheism is the default position of Christianity or Theism?
Re: God And Seun!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Jetli also walked on water. Isn't that real also? :-
and we have videos of him doing it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:
Scientists have a pretty good explanation about how planets came to exist, in the aftermath of the big bang. If you aren't convinced by their explanation, that would not mean the Bible's account of creation is true. The honest position would be to say that you simply don't know how the earth came into existence. It is ok to say you don't know when you don't know.

What brings about the bang.

Where did the bang comes from.

Its just like saying you dont exist. Or can you describe your conception to delivery the minutes by minutes how it happen
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

What brings about the bang.

Where did the bang comes from.

Its just like saying you dont exist. Or can you describe your conception to delivery the minutes by minutes how it happen
You love asking dumb questions.
Very first, you knew nothing about human physiology, you started spewing trash about seizing of breath.
That wasn't enough, you went ahead to say ya bible doesn't contain fictional ideas, casts, characters and figures.
Now you are asking what brought about big bang

It will be of good use to you if you Google some silly questions that you ask.

Seun, quit responding to dumb people like this

Cc Hahn, come see Ju.nia 3rd brother
Re: God And Seun!!! by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Blogthug:
if you don't KNOW do u think the idea that God created the Universe is a possibility or you reject it?
Which God? The idea of remote God who went into hiding after starting the big bang can't be disproved, but such a God is irrelevant. If you're talking about an all-knowing God who makes mistakes, a loving God who plans to burn most people alive in fire for all eternity, or an all-powerful God who can't forgive sins unless someone who is his 'son', and also himself, is brutally executed, then one must reject that God.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God And Seun!!! by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikbnice:
religion wants you to accept concepts dogmatically while atheists want proof to everything. So, both can never reach a consensus on the matter.
But which is more reasonable? Would you rather have a friend who reasons with you when you disagree on various issues in order to come to a consensus on what is really true, or a friend who insists that you must accept every silly idea that pops into his head without any proof?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God And Seun!!! by Seun(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
akeemakinremi:
My holy Quran explains better and i quote " Which is it, of d favour of ur lord, dat u deny? Q55 vs 16. Also in Q112 vs 1-4 " Say he ir Allah, d one!
Could you provide me with your interpretation of those cryptic verses? I don't seem to understand how they are related to the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Seun!!! by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lagusta:

It's one thing to give an explanation and a completely different thing for the explanation to actually be true. Science can't yet tell us what led to the existence of the compressed ball of matter that exploded at the beginning of time, just as your religion can't tell us who created God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God And Seun!!! by Tintinnoty(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:

It's one thing to give an explanation and a completely different thing for the explanation to actually be true. Science can't tell us what led to the existence of the compressed ball of matter that exploded at the beginning of time, just as your religion can't tell us who or what created God.
Seun, God was not created, his existence is a mystery. Even scientifically, some mystries are beyond human comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Chrtistians? / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.