Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria (757 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Our People are beaten,discriminated Right now In Greater Noida. Our Government can not even talk about The issue , even if it Talks it wont take any serious Action. Last year alone they killed two black africans and early of this year they killed a girl from Uganda. Our African Governments are Damn Stupid they cant depend us. There are thousands of Indians in Nigeria let's them experience both Discrimination and Beating
Re: Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by torres89: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kaeyzo:
Our People are beaten,discriminated Right now In Greater Noida. Our Government can not even talk about The issue , even it Talks it wont take serious Action. Last year alone they killed two black africans and early of this year they killed a girl from Uganda. Our African Governments are Damn Stupid they cant depend us. There are thousands of Indians in Nigeria let's them experience both Discrimination and Beating

who send una go there
Re: Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
torres89:

who send una go there
what the hell will i do in that Dirty Country? I watched the video on facebook of how our People are Beaten and discriminated. You will surely wept after watching the video
Re: Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by bmxshop: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2017
I live in Delhi, if u comport urself in ur host country u are good. Indians are one of the most loving people in the world.
Re: Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2017
torres89:

who send una go there
Whooo send dem come here?
Re: Right Time To Apply Tit For Tat To Indians Living In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2017
bmxshop:
I live in Delhi, if u comport itself in ur host country u are good. Indians are one of the most loving people in the world.
U mean Delhi in Ajegunle?immediately u used de word host I knew where u came from..Keep defending dose racist tinking ibos will be de only victim.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: What Trump Said About America And Afghanistan / Babachir, Oke Should Have Been Arrested – PDP / Ali Baba Declares Interest To Run For The Seat Of Governor Of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.