Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Jokes And Stories Arena - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes And Stories Arena (4230 Views)

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Fun Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes And Stories Arena by Chrismarvel: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
++ In America ... ++ when someone post am cooking rice, dont know how to go about it, You will see comments like.... JENNIFER PUNS: wow that's nice...boil and wash the rice first.. . KARLA PONDI: nice of you, sweedy . WILLIAM_SCOTCH : .Bby just get your spices and other ingredients, cook the meat first or get a cornbeef or tell the chef to work it up... . . ++ In Nigeria... ++ when someone post am cooking rice, dont know how to go about it, You will see comments like.... Osazuwa: U be ram o .. At your age u no sabbi cook . Mrs Titilayo: nawa for girls nawa days o, u no dey shame to post this kind thing at ur age?? . Ojaekomo John Olayinka : just buy enough weed & smoke , u will get the inspiration on hw 2 cook it. . Gold la'posh : just passing oo.. . Tosh Pokah : I just lost 60 pounds in one week, try dis berrydrops.. . Chukuma nnonso : go tell ya mama to teach you how to cook na? . Uche Kalu: free mtn cheat now available. 20gig for fifty naira. its real, call me on 0802218331.... . Akpors kalu : see tolotolo like u, na fast food be your office now . Olaide tayo : na yeye dey worry you . Odunayo tajudeen : come to my room let me teach your how to cook.. . James Okafor: how that one take affect the price of fuel . Makinde Ade: Any BB charger available? . , lols!!!!! Africa why na, Nigeria why na? ° ° »»» Abi no be so...??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jokes And Stories Arena by Aliyeous(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hahahaha...dats naija 4 u...simply different
Re: Jokes And Stories Arena by Chrismarvel: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Now that BBNaija is over: I trust
Nollywood will come with their own.
Based on logistics 1 & 2 ; Chai! Come and
see how this talented poor street boy
suffered and suffered until he got the
opportunity to take home 25million naira and suv ooh but did this fair lady with
the private jets allow him Ewooooo!
Even everybody like him and every
street dey shout him name... Chai! Based
on Logistics 1 & 2 featuring Desmond
Elliot, Tonto Dike, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Genevieve Nnaji and Mike Ezuronye..
Based on Logistics 1 & 2 marketed and
distributed all over the nation by Ossy
Affason Ltd.. 1/2 pound road Aba, 22
Iweka road Onitsha or 22 Alaba int'l
market Lagos... Based on logistics 1 & 2, you don't wanna miss this ogbonke
movie ooh, so grab ur copy now!!!
Hahaha
9ja no de carry last
Re: Jokes And Stories Arena by Chrismarvel: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
DIFFERENCE BTW A FOREIGN ADVICE AND A
NIGERIA ADVICE !
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I'm from Uk, i
love my husband so much and i do anything
to please
him on bed.. i even suck his dick too but he
has refused to suck mine.. pls advice me how
to tell him to go down on me cos i really want
my pussy juice sucked.
Comments
* James silva : I think u need to talk to him,
marriage is communication.
* Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry abt that.. ve
bin in ur shoes before .. i told him right away
when we were aving sex and he is an expert
in it
* Micheal paper : I get downwt my wife, its
cool i love doing it.. u shud talk to ur husband.
NIGERIAN PAGE !
My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja, married
wta kid, my husband have refused to suck my
p***y,
what shud i do.. No insults abeg
COMMENTS
* Dayo muyiwa : Fool, sex na food?
* Nkiru joy : Yu are a disgrace to
womanhood..sham e on u
* Idris kunle : Any news abt Assu strike?
* Toheeb sule : If u want i can suck for u call
my no 0708312455
* Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all better go
findsomtn do wt ur life, suck koor, soakaway
nii
* Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger
* Amaka Achebe : U r a prostitute, u need
deliverance!

:::::
FOR MORE JOKES ON FACEBOOK CLICK ON THE LINK TO JOIN THE GROUP....
/1760619004187626

2 Likes

Re: Jokes And Stories Arena by Chrismarvel: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Dear Psquare, I want to ask *WHY E BE SAY* una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is *NO ONE LIKE YOU* in Africa, and u also forgot that God used *IFUNANYA* to make it a *POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be *UNLIMITED* today. I feel so bad over your latest *STORY* coz *I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation *PERSONALLY* and do not let your *BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE* make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to *CHOP YOUR MONEY*. I know that *E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your fans will no longer be able to dance *ALINGO* again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey *DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to *BREAK IT*. I also heard that you brought *OGA POLICE* in to the matter. I want u guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your *TESTIMONY*.... Hit the like botton if you love this::::
Re: Jokes And Stories Arena by margajust: 12:13pm On May 24, 2020
Hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

(1) (Reply)

Nakedd Pictures Of Governor's Wife Exposed / Must Read:five Ways To Make A Girl Happy / 15 Things Most Nigerian Are Related With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.