Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do I Opt Out Of N-power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Opt Out Of N-power (11524 Views)

List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Spinojaja26: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello friends please advice me on how to opt out of N power program because I have gotten a Government work in my state or can I combine them? Thanks
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by DrTims(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Congrats man... I dont think there is any option for that... Enjoy man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by TINALETC3(f): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
undecided u prayed 4 one tin,, u were given double, I dnt no Hw u wl do it bt u "must" manage d 2,evrytin na double double

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by helphelp: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm...

Why not go to their nearest office

1 Like

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by rapcy(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats on your new job
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Lol
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by vicoloni(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by edlion57(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Once u are in u are in ....where is Paulo self grin explain well give am..... I'm joking ooo
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by kayceeD2(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Broz no going back ooo
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Deem: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Ask Dino Melaye

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats on the job
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by nmreports: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by SexyNairalander: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
booked

you are lucky man
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Guru9ja(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2017
If u don't opt out then u become a ghost worker. Am very sure u don't wanna become a ghost grin grin
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by icedfire(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2017
You have been n powered you can't and shouldn't opt out. Wetin those useless senators dey do wey dem dey collect millions abi billions? Guy, no just make me vex for you

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by dicksonadams(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Apply for resignation

1 Like

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by celestialAgent(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice decision.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Edokpia: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Enjoy npower while it last,it is for a specific time,it is an intervention program.Don't bother yourself man,you are in order,it is a double blessing which every one prays for during church service.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by advocatebaba(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Go to d nearest police station.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Justicealh3(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Spinojaja26:
Hello friends please advice me on how to opt out of N power program because I have gotten a Government work in my state or can I combine them? Thanks
Congratulations man. But pls which State are U from?
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Mcowubaba: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2017
advocatebaba:
U well so

1 Like

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by ayommy12: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Waoh! I am happy for you, that's double portion, I wish you could give me your space, my result came out after the application ended. Congratulations.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by bigglesjnr: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Spinojaja26:
please friend do the needful by reporting to the n-power office nearest to you. There's no point maintaining the n-power which is basically for the unemployed youths. I love your sincerity though,and am sure you are going places. Don't allow anybody discourage you from doing the right thing. With youths lilke you, I think Nigeria has a brighter future.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Justicealh3(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided u prayed 4 one tin,, u were given double, I dnt no Hw u wl do it bt u "must" manage d 2,evrytin na double double
And did U know to chop double Salary with Government now it a risky, cos of BVN.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Emmysteve(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2017
I wonder why some people would even think of resignation after securing a government job. If you don't like the money give to another person. Since Govt didn't create avenue for opting out then why bother yourself?
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Justicealh3(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2017
advocatebaba:
And
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by Emmysteve(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
bigglesjnr:
please friend do the needful by reporting to the n-power office nearest to you. There's no point maintaining the n-power which is basically for the unemployed youths. I love your sincerity though,and am sure you are going places. Don't allow anybody discourage you from doing the right thing. With youths lilke you, I think Nigeria has a brighter future.
story story.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by eezeribe(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Spinojaja26:

If you don't know what to do... You don't deserve a job.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by ayommy12: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
I am happy for you bro, how I wish I can be given this your space, my result came out after the N-power program ended. I need a job very seriously. Congratulations.
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by SirBrightoc(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
bigglesjnr:

You can as well send them an email.

Honesty pays.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Go to your N Power account and simply click delete button grin
Re: How Do I Opt Out Of N-power by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
An honest Nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry / UAC. Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.