Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Courseunit.com. An E-learning Hub Built On Udemy Model - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Courseunit.com. An E-learning Hub Built On Udemy Model (978 Views)

I Saw This Nigerian Java/Python Instructor On UDEMY And It Made Me Happy / Can I Enrol For A Course On Udemy Without Laptop But Smartphone? / Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courseunit.com. An E-learning Hub Built On Udemy Model by Danyl(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good day everyone, I am hereby announcing an e-learning hub- https://www.courseunit.com, we are just starting out, we are giving a shout-out to everyone who has a specialized skill that is marketable to register on the platform, create your video courses, get them approved and start making funds on our portal.

We know that there are great talents in Africa and especially Nigeria, this e-learning hub is built for Africa primarily, and we hope that everyone who wants to make a living can do so on our platform.
We are also seeking for investors to invest in this modest startup as we believe that the future is bright, and very bright indeed. We are not trying to re-invent the wheel but trying to make our contributions to our society, give graduates who are very skillful a platform where they make earnings off their skills in less stressful ways.
Currently we do not have an inventory of courses as we are still in our launch phase but we believe this will come gradually.
We hope to receive more constructive criticisms where you feel we need to adjust and work on, and we promise you we will attend to them all as it's expected of us.
Our hub is located at https://www.courseunit.com for your perusal.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Allow Share Folder On Windows 10 For A User To Be Able To Acess It / Bootstrap 4 / How Can I Unlock My Glo Netpro Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.