Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? (1322 Views)

What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development / What Programming Languages Are A Waste Of Time To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? by ItuExchange(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
What are the highest paid programming languages and areas?

I know that It has been asked many times on quora and programming is not primarily about how much money you make, but I’d like to know what are the best career paths taking into account the salary and job opportunities.

Answer:

I think you already know this is a fool's errand.

There is no automatic career path that pays more and more guaranteed.

You can gain rare and valuable skills to help you leverage pay. You will still earn less than your boss. Current fads and fashions include data mining and machine learning it seems in the corporate world.

You can go into management, an unrelated field. Earn less than the owners of the business.

Own your own business. Unlimited upside if you get it right.

You had one Bill Gates. One Paul Allen. And tens of thousands of Joes and Sues who wrote lines of code for Windows and Office.

They are still coding because they can't afford to retire. They lead a comfortable, normal life, and enjoy coding for the most part.

You must navigate a career. When I started, CPUs were 8 bit. There was no guidance available then on where I would be now. You must keep your head up, and create opportunities for yourself.

But programming doesn't make you rich. Selling programmed products might.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-highest-paid-programming-languages-and-areas

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? by kingvectorv(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2017
nice
Re: What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? by talk2hb1(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
kiss
Re: What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? by AjalaJ(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Isn't it Javascript?
Re: What Are The Highest Paid Programming Languages? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Java is the most populous programming language then C#, Web based language like PHP,Html,Javascript,css, and MySql then followed by c++

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PAID PHP MENTOR NEEDED / Phonegap!!!! / Has Anyone Successfully Integrated A Webcam Into A Vb.net Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.