Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Male And Female Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male And Female Virgins (2756 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Male & Female Virgins; Which Are More Scarce In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Virgins by patosky3310(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why do people see female virgins as heroes and then male virgins as cowards? I don't get. Virginity in men is also a pride even though it is easily gotten.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Virgins by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
patosky3310:
Why do people see female virgins as heroes and then male virgins as cowards? I don't get. Virginity in men is also a pride even though it is easily gotten.
ItsQuinn comman answer, Mrs feminism
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
all nah wash

it doesn't guarantee anybody Paradise

just take good care of your body

abstain from illicit sex
get married
Re: Male And Female Virgins by 2SWT(f): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2017
There's nothing reasonable to prove virginity in males so how will we now know if you're a virgin or not

The society simply do not care about male virgins and soon no one would care about female virgins
Re: Male And Female Virgins by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2017
The male species can never be virgins, only female can be virgins
SNOWCREAM:
ItsQuinn comman answer, Mrs feminism
Re: Male And Female Virgins by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
hahaha good reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Male And Female Virgins by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:

I used to believe that too but that virgin definition is also applicable to man
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nnfe(f): 2:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Female virgins want an experienced man not a virgin that would not know the right things to do.
They might learn from each other tho.
Anyways, what do I know. angry
Re: Male And Female Virgins by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Nnfe:
Female virgins want an experienced man not a virgin that would not know the right things to do.
what don't you know? You're vast in this topic with plenty years of experience grin tongue
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Exponental(m): 4:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Virginity as to do with womanhood. If VIRGIN Mary was defined in the Bible, was Joseph called a virgin? Or you think God would give Mary to an unclean man
Re: Male And Female Virgins by patosky3310(m): 5:19am On Mar 28, 2017
How many of u female will prefer to date a virgin and why?
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Nnfe:
right things to do kwa?

Sex na MAT328?
Warris there to do, no be to just insert prick then thrust?
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2017
who virgin don epp

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
So you're telling me a male too has a hymen? shocked shocked
Tajbol4splend:

I used to believe that too but that virgin definition is also applicable to man
Re: Male And Female Virgins by FvckShiT(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2017
it's nôt fūcking called "hymen'→its called yöur fúçking fîrst 'nút'
ItsQuinn:
grin
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
grin There's no difference between the "before" and "after". But for a female, there's a difference between the "before" and the "after" smiley
FvckShiT:
it's nôt fūcking called "hymen'→its called yöur fúçking fîrst 'nút' grin
Re: Male And Female Virgins by harffie(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
grin There's no difference between the "before" and "after". But for a female, there's a difference between the "before" and the "after" smiley
True..
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Rukkydelta(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
patosky3310:
How many of u female will prefer to date a virgin and why?
I
Re: Male And Female Virgins by jmoore(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
In a world full of knowledge, it is appalling that some have decided to be ignorant.

Virgin according to oxford dictionary refers to 'A person who has never had sexual intercourse.'

No one is asking you for proof. That's a different topic on it's own.

The bible mentioned about male virgins in Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

Other things that are untouched or brandnew are referred to as virgin depending on the context.

Virgin forest refers to a forest that has not been exploited.

Virgin car refers to a brandnew car.

In summary, virginity in human has to do with sexuality, any man or woman that has not been involved in sex is a virgin.

Back to the topic. I see no difference between male virgins and female virgins. Sexual purity is beneficial to both gender.

Only a fool would call a virgin a coward. It takes a lot of courage to abstain.

5 Likes

Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nnfe(f): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
what don't you know? You're vast in this topic with plenty years of experience grin tongue
Lol, you think so
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nnfe(f): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
right things to do kwa?
Sex na MAT328? Warris there to do, no be to just insert prick then thrust?
Hmm..you are the type women should be running away from..
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nnfe(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
jmoore:
In a world full of knowledge, it is appalling that some have decided to be ignorant.

Virgin according to oxford dictionary refers to 'A person who has never had sexual intercourse.'

No one is asking you for proof. That's a different topic on it's own.

The bible mentioned about male virgins in Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

Other things that are untouched or brandnew are referred to as virgin depending on the context.

Virgin forest refers to a forest that has not been exploited.

Virgin car refers to a brandnew car.

In summary, virginity in human has to do with sexuality, any man or woman that has not been involved in sex is a virgin.

Back to the topic. I see no difference between male virgins and female virgins. Sexual purity is beneficial to both gender.

Only a fool would call a virgin a coward. It takes a lot of courage to abstain.
Coming from a man, you deserve a pack of orange juicegrin
Re: Male And Female Virgins by patosky3310(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I
Why
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:

I'm saying virginity definition has been generalized to anyone who has not had sex
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
And how are you supposed to know that in males? Any male can claim he's a virgin. There's no proof or evidence undecided
Tajbol4splend:

I'm saying virginity definition has been generalized to anyone who has not had sex
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
And how are you supposed to know that in males? Any male can claim he's a virgin. There's no proof or evidence undecided

You know sex is not the only way the hymen can be removed, frequently rigorous exercises can as well remove the it, it softens with time and tears apart, and as for men, there is really no prove unless one tells you
Re: Male And Female Virgins by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
So Quinn how has been your afterlife? grin grin
Re: Male And Female Virgins by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Virginity is not the ability to present evidence or proofs, it's simply a phase of one's life before sex
Re: Male And Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ItsQuinn:
There's a proof to ascertain male virgins. Care to know? tongue
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Exactly my point smiley
Virginity for men is all hogwash!
Tajbol4splend:

You know sex is not the only way the hymen can be removed, frequently rigorous exercises can as well remove the it, it softens with time and tears apart, and as for men, there is really no prove unless one tells you
Re: Male And Female Virgins by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good thank you. smiley
SNOWCREAM:
So Quinn how has been your afterlife? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty / Do Women Like Receiving MouthAction(cunnilingus) / Sexy wearable towel for ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.