Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare (480 Views)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare by mcdavies4: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2017
WHAT MAKES @OMOJUWA, @AYOURB, @MRFIXNIGERIA, @TOYOSIRISE, @RENOOMOKRI, @DEMOLAREWAJU, @FUNMILOLA, @AYOSOGUNRO @OGUNDAMISI @BLOSSOMOZURUMBA AND CO. DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER?

Before I delve into what I want to drive home with this title that seems controversial and obviously lengthy, let me say that the people mentioned above are those I respect so much and I am fond of visiting their pages or twitter handles to know what they are up to. That has been my way of learning from them if I can’t get direct access.
These people have a lot in common, they are young people who I would say are part of the fifth generation of leaders that Nigeria will have, they are enlightened about Nigeria’s socio-political issues, they desire a change for our country and in their own personal spaces have also blazed the trail. They are not regarded as twitter celebrities because of the number of followers but for the good influence they command among those who admire them.

More.. http://eurekaposts.com/makes-omojuwa-ayourb-mrfixnigeria-toyosirise-renoomokri-demolarewaju-funmilola-ayosogunro-ogundamisi-blossomozurumba-co-different/
Re: What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare by Justuceleague2: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2017
K
Re: What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare by Jengem: 6:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Diaorrhea of the mouth is certainly something they have in common
Re: What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare by Biafman: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2017
First, all of them are useful idiots/fools in the hands of the northerners. They are paid to do the online dirty job for the northern illiterate elites. What makes them different is the fact that some of them for e.g @omojuwa and @ogundamisi are real mugus to the core. They pose online pretending and deceiving their gullible followers as intellects, when in reality they are nothing but fools. How can you claim to be smart when didn't see anything wrong in propping up an illiterate in chief, islamic head, corrupt someone like Buhari as a savior for nigeria? Visit these two twitter's account today, especially that biggest fool of them all @omojuwa and notice that they no longer discuss nigerian politics because of shame, since their dullard in chief has proved us right about all our warnings heading into the last presidential election.
Re: What Makes @omojuwa, @ayourb, @mrfixnigeria, @toyosirise, @renoomokri, @demolare by Biafman: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Has anyone of you confirm those two useful idiots no longer discuss nigerian politics after assisting the herdsmen to power?

(1) (Reply)

‘dokpesi Got N2.1bn Within Three Months For 2015 Presidential Campaigns’ / Exclusive Photos: Ambode, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Yayi, Obasa Commissions Aboru Link / BREAKING: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.