Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

You Are Not A Failure And A Victim Of Existence! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not A Failure And A Victim Of Existence! (342 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Failure And A Victim Of Existence! by Fatherherokay(m): 2:11am On Mar 28, 2017
What can we say about “a life” that let his dreams die even without the physical death? What will be said about a life that allows his or her dream shatters because of critics from haters? What do we say about a man that wouldn’t try another time because he is too scared of tomorrow? Why would you give up and ditch your life to fear because of the uncertainty of tomorrow? Life can be rosy and sometimes messy. It can be fussy and it can be disgusting. But what would be written about a life that just lived without a memory to be remembered.

The present circumstances of life are never a function of what you will be tomorrow? You know what separate you and your turnaround situation in life? it is just a bridge called “time”. If you keep pressing forward and preparing yourself against all odds, you will definitely come out of the storm better and greater.

If it is by the past, people like Bill gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Job, Albert Einstein, would never be who they eventually became in life. Keep your hope alive. Pluck up your courage, and be ready to stand taller than the life challenges. You are not a coward; you are a hero. Brace up now; fight for your life, your family, your children, your loved ones and for those big dreams you have been nourishing. They are bound to come to pass sooner or later.

You are still a seed yet to grow. Can you imagine the gigantic tree a small mango seed can produce years after it is planted and germinated? Today, all you see and what “they” see is the small seed, but the moment you are planted, pass through your dormancy period and you were able to scrape through successfully, what they will see tomorrow will be a complete transformation from what you were yesterday.
READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/03/topic-127-you-are-not-failure-and.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Love That Will Lead To Relationship Going To Marriage. / Smartbug Was Here... Bye Guys It's Been Fun / The Christian Single And Values In Today’s World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.