Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road (527 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road by chukwudinwezee(m): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Reports alleged that the bus which was on its way from Nsukka to Enugu, ran into the bush during a bid to overtake another vehicle only to be intercepted by a cow.

In line with reports, no fatalities occurred although some of the passengers suffered injuries during the bus’ plunge into the bush.

One of the passengers said ''the cow ran to the express like what somebody sent to go out to the express to cause an accident but thank God for saving us.”

Details at http://chukwudinweze..com.ng/2017/03/car-accident-in-enugu-by-peace-mass.html

Re: Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road by bankyblue(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2017
And what happened to the cows? I hope say every passenger carry one one each! If not, na them lose o!

because the only thing they will get from the number one security officer of that state na tears.
Re: Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road by chukwudinwezee(m): 3:38am On Mar 28, 2017
bankyblue:
And what happened to the cows? I hope say every passenger carry one one each! If not, na the lose o!

because the only thing they will get from the number one security officer of that state na tears.
lol.... Bro ur blood hot oh but you just nailed the bitter truth actually
Re: Accident In Enugu By Peace Mass Transit As A Result Of Cows Crossing the road by Flexherbal(m): 4:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank God that no life was lost!

(1) (Reply)

Getting /renewing International Passport A Challenge In Nigeria, Why ? Nis, Why / Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria / NIS Debunks Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.