Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS (2350 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS by ash4real: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
I DIDNT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I SAW THE FORMAT OF QUESTIONS USED IN THE PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST.I THOUGHT IT WAS GMAT OR GRE FORMAT BUT MEN GUYS IF U DONT KNOW THE NATURE OF THEIR QUESTIONS, YOU NEED TO HAVE AN IDEA OR ELSE YOU GO F*** UP WHEN YOU SIT FOR THE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PAST QUESTIONS SEND AN EMAIL TO ash4real1000@yahoo.com WITH SUBJECT:" PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTION" OR CALL/SMS TO 07040460607.
Re: PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS by justwise(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2009
@ash4real

Yes we all know your type, which oversea past test question? your dream of ripping pple off here will never come through.

Some Nigerian will stop at nothing to make the life of their fellow human being hell, just for the love of money.
Re: PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS by ash4real: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS
« #1 on: Yesterday at 09:16:44 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTACHED IS THE FRONT PAGE OF THE PAST TEST QUESTIONS TO PROVE ITS FOR REAL.I AINT TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AM JUST TRYING TO HELP.

Re: PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS by justwise(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2009
@ash4real

Keep going round NL posting this, i'm behind u all the way. This is mission imposible for u.
Re: PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS by alotofgrace(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls kwanu, whats the way forward?
cant u just help ur pple?

if u need a copy of what he posted.....just post ur email

or send ptdf pq to abume4life@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Releases May/june 2013 Results / MEET FUTA Best Graduating Student - Osakpolor Eki Obakpolor / Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.