Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL (17520 Views)

Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season / Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
I just dey laff
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
bodejohn:
Have you heard of one Sunday Faleye in 3SC?
He should be on that list, Fawaz has not been dressed or played any game for Shooting this season although he showed a lot of brilliance last season....

About to mention same.

3sc,Remo & Mfm have relatively young team and I dont see them do much this season but we should watch out for those team if the clubs can keep them together for 2 more season.
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by dee02(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Stephen Odey, Otun Fawaz and Nazifi Yahaya all look their age, not sure about the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by waluga(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Mathematical:

He may not be. But don't let us badmouth em.

am not bad mouthing them just making observations sir
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one but i no understand their ages o.
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by koolcat: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

abeg who is 21 between the guy in front and the one behind....cos am not understanding this....if they are both 21, then am 10yrs old undecided cool
The tin tire me oo
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
cheapgoals:
2. Stephen Odey (19 years) -Striker- MFM FC

The current league top scorer is still a teenager, Stephen Odey has scored 12 goals so far in 11 league matches for MFM FC this season.

However, his scoring ability has been known since his days as a secondary school boy with Diary Farm FC. He was the most valuable player for the 2012 edition of the Lagos state principals cup has he top scored and led his school to victory.

He has been clamoured to be handed a call-up into the super Eagles team and it's a matter of time before he gets a call-up. Odey has registered 12 goals so far this season.
this one don old pass 19 na. Haba
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Damfostopper(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
cheapgoals:
8. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (21 years) - Midfielder- Akwa United.

Ifeanyi just like Muazam is also a former flying eagles player he made the 2015 U-20 team to the U-20 world cup in New Zealand.

He formerly played for MFM FC in the NNL and in the Olukoya Boys' debut in the NPFL. Ifeanyi is a free kick expert, and as a result was the designated free kick taker when he was with the Lagos-based team. The 21-year-old is currently based in Uyo with Akwa United.
u mean 21yrs.... this one weak me aff

Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by nmadu1: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
I shock
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by kygo(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
always rated obinna nwobodo...he has football in him,flair and vision on the ball....that guy go make am..e sure me
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by cheapgoals(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Mathematical:

Is it my eyes or what.. Obinna nwobodo looks over 30..

seems the op is digging dip into NPFL.. Thanks for bringing me closer to our league..I know NPFL will surely get there one day..

British media don't joke with their league..the publicity frenzy and over-hyping gets their players on world attention

..the likes of Michael Owen, Gareth Bale, wilshere , and thz new kid on the scene ( Dele Alli) and all

Assuming mbappe is an English prospect then you'll know pogba aren't worth 85 ..with their hyping the kid would be hottest property in Europe..

Op continue. Even if them no sabi ball control, abeg make we sef over-hype .

Continue the good work..

#supportNPFL..

Thank you so much..we will get there.. We need support from football enthusiasts like you ...

and more to come..
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by tooth4tooth: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Stephen Odey (19 years) -Striker- MFM FC

However, his scoring ability has been known since his days as a secondary school boy with Diary Farm FC. He was the most valuable player for the shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 2012 edition of the Lagos state principals cup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked has he top scored and led his school to victory.

How old was this guy when he played principal cup in 2012 (5 years ago) ? undecided undecided undecided undecided. 14 years? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Khayhigh01(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2017
who cares?
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by peter0071(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2017
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Mathematical(f): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

am not bad mouthing them just making observations sir

Sir? Ah be lady o cheesy ..okaii
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2017
cstr151:
If Diego Costa can be 27, who am i to condemn these ''lads''? cheesy
Lmao!! I swear..
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by robosky02(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
good one
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by waluga(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Mathematical:

Sir? Ah be lady o cheesy ..okaii

really no vex maami...no mind me its hard to see ladies comment in sport section dis days....e sure for yuh
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by cheapgoals(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
bodejohn:
Have you heard of one Sunday Faleye in 3SC?
He should be on that list, Fawaz has not been dressed or played any game for Shooting this season although he showed a lot of brilliance last season....

Nah..tell me about him please
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by cheapgoals(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Khutie:
In as much as I'll like to commend the OP for the hyping, I won't relent in condemning this age reduction in world football. -5 is ok buh for yhu to comot 15years from yhu age? Nawa o.. That Ifeanyi Ifeanyi na my elder broda age mate, dem been play football together for All Saints Cathedral Onitsha dah year grin and na me dey buy sachet water wey dem dey drink after match coz I stl dey JSS dah year. Now person dey find who to marry and Ifeanyi stl dey 21...haba!!!! I don vex. If he come collapse one day for pitch at football age of 35 nko?...make dem take am easy wid age falsification and help our young talents grow just like Brazilians normally do

wink
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by KevinDein: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
A lot of youths given chances at MFM and Kano pillars. Kudos to them.
But op, no one from plateau utd? Top of the table with lots of young players. Surely they must be doing something right undecided

#isupportNPFL
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by cheapgoals(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
cstr151:
If Diego Costa can be 27, who am i to condemn these ''lads''? cheesy

Exactly ooo
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by KevinDein: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Khayhigh01:
who cares?
I actually genuinely care. Always have
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Iceman2017(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
The list wouldn't have made sense without the name of Obinna Nwobodo. The guy got talents in his legs. He's humble, quiet and God fearing.
We are from the same hood. He's my friend and a brother too.

Nice list.
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Iceman2017(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
The list wouldn't have made sense without the name of Obinna Nwobodo. The guy got talents in his legs. He's humble, quiet and God fearing.
We are from the same hood. He's my friend and a brother too.

Nice list. grin
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Mathematical(f): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

really no vex maami...no mind me its hard to see ladies comment in sport section dis days....e sure for yuh

O da maami eh mo.. cheesy

Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by rusher14: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Me a no trust Ifeanyi but Odey is young.
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by kceewhyte(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
tolexy007:
That guy on number 8 list, Ifeanyi if the guy can clamied to 21 years old, then I can claim to b 13yrs..
claim it
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

i think yuh care cos if yuh dont..
yuh wont quote me....and talking f that is like the guy is ur flat head broda...ode

slowpoke
Paul pogba is 24 years old
Anthony Mathial is 21 years old married with 2 kids and so on
but when any of your own is mention,it is one fault to another.So go get life kiddo grin
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by TrapHedges(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

i think yuh care cos if yuh dont..
yuh wont quote me....and talking f that is like the guy is ur flat head broda...ode

lmao u sef mumu oh... Whs one come be flat head ni grin
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by Mathematical(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Ramon92:
Good one coming from the NPFL. We have very good youngsters with the potential to be among the very best in the world, If only our league can be rebranded and made fully professional, with good database and exposure.

I'm sure many people will come and start questioning and doubting their ages, but will be quick to believe and admire the ages and potential of youngsters from other places - Gianluigi Donnarumma of Milan (17yrs), Paul Pogba (23), Harry kane (23), Romelu Lukaku, John Stones etc...

Let's discourage double standards as well as low self esteem but instead encourage and stop badmouthing our own...

You get it, I don't know when Nigerians will stop that double standard thingy ..

I
Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by princy80(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Ramon92:
Good one coming from the NPFL. We have very good youngsters with the potential to be among the very best in the world, If only our league can be rebranded and made fully professional, with good database and exposure.

I'm sure many people will come and start questioning and doubting their ages, but will be quick to believe and admire the ages and potential of youngsters from other places - Gianluigi Donnarumma of Milan (17yrs), Paul Pogba (23), Harry kane (23), Romelu Lukaku, John Stones etc...

Let's discourage double standards as well as low self esteem but instead encourage and stop badmouthing our own...

Oga most of them are now 'oldsters' or 'old youngsters'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years! / Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A / Oliseh: NFF Technical-Committee Members Resign En Masse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.